tell me... b4 i take hammer to pc ...

Lavinia

Fledgling Freddie
tried loggin in to game but cant get client to show.

what i mean is do the normal thing, click cata icon thats on desktop. i get box asking me to start update i click on it and client goes blank for like 3 - 4 mins then i get cannot connect to update server check internet settings, wich is just cack!! because its the same settings <firewall etc> ive had for years. have even tried to re-install game.

is update server down??

Lavinia

Fledgling Freddie
and have allowed all 3 new requests thro my firewall

MesS°

Can't get enough of FH
Strange im sure I just saw atleast 2 of your chars naked at TNN entrance.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
After 6 .42 hrs of downloading the patch <Hehe rox on 56k usors>
Got in the game and linkdead twice after about 3 minutes, before u think this is a whine IT ISNT - YET - , im asumming this is cos the servers are a bit iffy atm and what with all the new stuff going on. But if it keeps doin this ill be very annoyed. Despite my 56k i RARELY go linkdead, and by rarely i mean like once every 3 months type rarely. Unless ofc its a server error or that opentranshit problem we had b4. I also had this and about 20 second delays the night b4 the patch, assumed that was cos testing was happening in the background.

Anyone else been getting the delay/lag/linkdeads since new patch, its not mu ISP as every other game and webpage loads fine and the same spd as normal. Just wanna get an insight b4 i start getting worried xD

And yes my pc is perfectly capable of handelling daoc, it has done on most high settings for 4 yrs :p

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Just tried to login and it went to the catacombs screen. Connecting to server , establishing link with bla blah isp number
Connected to server... then um, reset back to the desktop , twice o_O

noooo why me lol. Everytime :D

oh well i go to sleep now and hope it works properly when i wake up

Lywon

Fledgling Freddie
Send Bill Gates a message 'this windows is sux0r, repair it or i kidnap your ugly kid'.

Try Linux? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom