Tell me about the music

O

old.UK-Hudson

I ain't gonna bang on (much) about the game, cos' it is frickin kewl, but please, tell me the music is real nice - especially MUS_15a_mystery.mp3 (the one where you have the shotgun at night with the fog level) - and just generally fantastic all round noise. This especially elevates the game for me - and the nice people have made all the sound and music into MP3's - kewl.

:m00:

F

FuZor

music tis good! :) :) :)

The one area of the game I dont think is really good is GRAHPICS. I mean its good, but RTCW does graphics better.

Thats all OUT :)

M

MrChumble

Yeah I was very impressed with the music, although hearing the same 30 second section as I died and reloaded 20 times on the sniper level started to grate on my nerves ^_^

Very atmospheric though, and always seemed to fit the moment. The background sound fx really help as well, especially as you don't actively notice them most of the time.

F

FuZor

Yeh, that misssion was a low point in the game. Not much FUN really :(
Still nothings perfect :)

O

old.D*H*D Mad mick

I think the music is from the recent series Band of Brothers, or at least some of it is. This was based on a true story, and much of the game is based on it. If the series is repeated watch it its BRILL.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom