Teh Xnysgarqueachtsa guild video!

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
This is without doubt the best RVR video I've seen in 5 years. Superb!

I really, really enjoyed the Vent - as someone else mentioned, it really draws you in and makes you feels as though you're actually playing. I LMAO at whoever was playing the Healer telling one of the dead group members to STFU and he was healing so couldn't rez him at that particular time!

I particularly enjoyed SM & Healer POV - Thanes was Zzzzzz!

Great video, thanks! ;)

Rigga Mortice

Fledgling Freddie
partyanimal said:
the wolfbash section was very excitin...
wot happened to them? cant find them in the herald...

Possibly rolled mid for a bit, I saw Wolfbash-Lyonesse guild on ml8 raid yesterday.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Download rate of 6kb/sec :( How many people are actually seeding with upload rate greater then 5kb/sec? :p

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
most wolfbash people are in the guild De Excidio Britanniae, will seed for 45 mins til rvr starts

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Stallion said:
most wolfbash people are in the guild De Excidio Britanniae, will seed for 45 mins til rvr starts

wtf? I thought Excidio was a zerg guild, ups =)

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Still downloading at 5kb/sec for some reason so having to go via the mirror at 130kb/sec. Is strange but it doesn't look like my bittorrent is the problem as it's downloding other files fine still.

O well, 29% to go :D

Calo

Part of the furniture
Took the first link and downloaded at 900kb :eek6:

pretty fast.

Imon

Fledgling Freddie
Great video but thane was booorin, i like it better when you get a better view at fights, tanks are just running around even tho thanes are better then most tanks:)

but serious.... the joy when you beat wolfbash... i wouldnt make such noise if i won like a millon bucks:):touch:

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Imon said:
but serious.... the joy when you beat wolfbash... i wouldnt make such noise if i won like a millon bucks:):touch:

Should have heard our vent the first time we killed 4 people in Stajj's group and actually made them work for their rp's for a couple of minutes. (on Pryd/Excal aaaages ago) I think we were cheering as if we won the World Cup Dark Age of Camelot when in fact we were all eating dirt :p

Ahlgard

Loyal Freddie
Very, very nice video. This really makes you wanna play fg vs fg again!
And using the underated band Skyclad in the first fight was genius! Who is the Skyclad-fan in the grp?

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
frs sent me a skyclad song ages ago and it made me want to check out the other albums, so nice :D!

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
was worth the 42m sitting in front of monitor

gif more of such qua vids

Niko

Fledgling Freddie
Very nice footage, could've lived without the victory-screams though..

Rox thane tbh ^^

Keata

Fledgling Freddie
Hey VF, could you please try to find a new host for this vid? I'd really love to see it again but i cant seem to find it anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom