Teh Seel thinks Crazy Warrior

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ok, in my waiting of WoW i've been dabbling with roleplay elements and such and now i'm tempted to create a classic, insane little gnome warrior. Here's the talent tree i was planning for a full out kill machine. Notice lack of protection :p

Comments are more then welcome.

The cahracter will be a two hand mace swinger. No discussion about that. Just my cup of tea :D

Booming Voice
Rank 5/5
Increases the duration of your Battle Shout and Demoralizing Shout by 50%.

Improved Demoralizing Shout
Rank 5/5
Increases the Attack Power reduction of your Demoralizing Shout by 25%.

Unbridled Wrath
Rank 5/5
Gives you a 40% chance to generate an additional Rage point when you deal melee damage with a weapon.

Piercing Howl
Rank 1/1
10 Rage
Instant
Causes all enemies near the warrior to be dazed for 6 sec.

Blood Craze
Rank 1/3
Allows 5% of your Health regeneration to work during combat for 20 sec after being the victim of a critical strike.

Improved Battle Shout
Rank 5/5
Increases the Attack Power bonus of your Battle Shout by 25%.

Fury Total: 22

Arms Mastery
Deflection
Rank 5/5
Increases your Parry chance by 5%.

Improved Rend
Rank 3/3
Increases the bleed damage done by your Rend ability by 35%.

Tactical Mastery
Rank 5/5
You retain up to 25 of your rage points when you change stances.

Anger Management
Rank 1/1
Increases the time required for your rage to decay while out of combat by 30%.

Deep Wounds
Rank 3/3
Your critical strikes cause the opponent to bleed, dealing 60% of your melee weapon's average damage over 12 sec.

Two-Handed Weapon Specialization
Rank 5/5
Increases the damage you deal with two-handed melee weapons by 5%.

Impale
Rank 2/2
Increases the critical strike damage bonus of your abilities in Battle, Defensive, and Berserker stance by 20%.

Mace Specialization
Rank 5/5
Gives you a 6% chance to stun your target for 3 sec with a Mace.

Arms Total: 29
Total
Total Points Spent: 51
Level Required: 60

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
Fury - Unbridled Wrath is fairly useless, head for Enrage

Arms - Ditch 2H spec, get Improved Overpower, Sweeping Strikes and Mortal Strike

It'd look something like this -

Fury Mastery

Cruelty 5/5
Improved Demoralizing Shout 5/5
Piercing Howl 1/1
Improved Battle Shout 4/4
Enrage 5/5
Fury Total: 20

Arms Mastery

Deflection 5/5
Improved Rend 3/3
Tactical Mastery 5/5
Improved Overpower 2/2
Anger Management 1/1
Deep Wounds 3/3
Two-Handed Weapon Specialization 1/5
Impale 2/2
Sweeping Strikes 1/1
Mace Specialization 5/5
Improved Hamstring 2/2
Mortal Strike 1/1
Arms Total: 31

Total

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Actually what Ormorof said :D

I don't care about personal safety or anything "group friendly"(not that i'm not), but i wanna make a total nutter with bloodthirst up the wazoo and damage to match.

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
I don't care about personal safety or anything "group friendly"(not that i'm not), but i wanna make a total nutter with bloodthirst up the wazoo and damage to match.
Then you want the 31/20 Arms/Fury spec... ;)

And if you're planning on going for 2h Hammers, you want to try to get your hands on Malown's Slam (dropped by Postmaster Malown in Stratholme), as the Proc, which stuns the target for 2s and gives you a short duration +25str buff, is very nice and seems to go off loads!

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
There are two types of damage dealing warriors, Arms and Fury

DW/Fury is more sustained damage, you are always going to keep your damage output fairly high, this is arguably more damage over time than Arms. For grinding in PvE this is by far the best spec, Enrage, Flurry and Bloodthirst are the main skills here. This tree is also getting some major love next patch, with Duel Weild spec its looking very nice indeed.

2H Arms is burstable damage, i.e with some rage and some luck with crits your looking at 500+ dps over 5 seconds, you can finish some classes before they even know whats hitting them. In PvP this is essential in my opinion, Mortal Strike, Impale, Imp Overpower and the extra chance to crit from a weapon spec are the bread and butter of this tree. Arms relies on crits quite heavily though, but when it works, it works VERY well.

All depends on how you want to play, just decide which is crazyest ;)

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Impale is nice but deep wounds sucks. When ever I need to fear and bandage deep wounds is on the target :( Also advised not to have it in end game instances such as MC due to 8 debuffs max etc.

edit: US have test patch with reworked fury/prot tree? Anyone know what the fury tree looks like now?

Tharion

Fledgling Freddie
Don't you just hate the new "imba" word.
Sounds totally retarded, all wow players use it.
Not a personal attack just a reflection on a moroninc acronym :)

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
I totally agree with your view on this "imba" thing.

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
You don't really need the uber duper stun hammer - simply put 5 points in 'maces'.

This will give you a 6% chance to stun your target. I DW with two maces and my stuns go off in every fight. Most of the time my targets actually become immune to the stuns due to the frequency of the proc.

Just my 2 cents.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I looked at all the +damage +stun thingies and came up with this:

Fury Mastery
Booming Voice Rank 5
Cruelty Rank 5
Unbridled Wrath Rank 5
Improved Battle Shout Rank 5
Enrage Rank 5
Flurry Rank 5
Fury Total: 30

Arms Mastery
Deflection Rank 5
Improved Rend Rank 3
Improved Charge Rank 2
Deep Wounds Rank 3
Two-Handed Weapon Specialization Rank 5
Impale Rank 2
Sweeping Strikes Rank 1
Arms Total: 21

Total

I took out mae mastery to get flurry as i think it would fit me more.

Opinions once more appreciated.

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
started a warrior week ago. hes now 37... using 2h axe spec atm. maybe only 10% chance to crit but i can say that i have not lost a fight against a same lvl yet except for a priest, altho this could be because they arent to bright the most of em. maybe its just me but i crit just when i need to. imp overpower is a must as im finding that pretty much all classes will get a quick dodge eventually and critting on overpower will own them.
i love my dmg output in bursts. it may not be the best for pve but hell i love being able to charge a undead mage hit once for about a quarter of its hps an being able to switch over to intercept after i become un frozen and get in another 2 free hits. best thing about this being hlf the time the mages blink away so cant get out of stun.
out of rogue priest an warrior that i have played to 40+ (well almost 40 on warrior, cant wait for MS *drools*) i have found warrior most fun in all aspects. an imo seel. go whtever spec u want boyo, if u want mace stuns u have em! its all good

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
As a rogue the only thing i can say for sure is that improve overpower is evil. You dont want not to have it :x

PS: /kiss Alithiel welcome to wow :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Cozak said:
30/21 + Reaper = win

arcanite reaper sux ;)

THE weapon to get for that spec is THIS! :)

oh and btw. its listed wrong, its got 3.7 spd, not 3.0

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
and its SO easy to obtain

yeah..

mts

Fledgling Freddie
i'd rather take a spinal reaper or bonereaver's edge over that hammer tbh

more crit or extra attack > stun

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
mts said:
i'd rather take a spinal reaper or bonereaver's edge over that hammer tbh

more crit or extra attack > stun

have u ever used mace spec? tbh i love it. always stuns right when i need it in a fight. so useful against mages an shammys. and all classes tbh.
when i had hammer of titans on the test server aswell i stunned at least once every fight. often swung the battle for me.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Lakashnik said:
have u ever used mace spec? tbh i love it. always stuns right when i need it in a fight. so useful against mages an shammys. and all classes tbh.
when i had hammer of titans on the test server aswell i stunned at least once every fight. often swung the battle for me.

Stun against mages o_O.. ok then blink = win :p

http://wow.allakhazam.com/item.html?witem=18831 > Hand of Ragnaros, anyhow :p

izikiel

Fledgling Freddie
mace specialization kinda sucks + in crits is way better

Id take a spinal reaper over the Hand of Sulfuras anyday

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
think rank 14 2h sword + sword spec would be the best in the game atm

Mirari

Fledgling Freddie
Ive got a 29 NE warr going mostly fury, even tho i must admit that it's really tempting going for arcanite reaper and MS specc, but I just like the idea of a total berserker more, resulting in;

Fury:
5/5 Cruelty
5/5 Unbridled Wrath (since you don't need demo shout for piercing howl anymore)
1/1 Piercing Howl
3/3 Blood Craze (I like it :))
5/5 Dual Wield Specialization
5/5 Enrage
1/1 Deathwish
5/5 Flurry
1/1 Bloodthirst

Arms:
2/3 Heroic Strike or 2/5 Deflection
3/3 Improved Rend
5/5 Tactical Mastery
2/2 Improved Overpower
3/3 Deep Wounds
2/2 Impale

Any thoughts? I'm aware of the MS specc, and I agree it's damn good, but I really like the fury line, and I can use a Reaper for example with this specc as well, even if not as effectively as MS :)

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
i really wanna try the updated fury try on my warrior when we get the free respec. the thing is i shuold really use it to change some points around and get a nice base for isntance tanking. as i have changed so much now it qill cost me 25g to respec now lol.
i was just wondering tho i been trying dual wield while still MS spec. my friends laugh but it seems i do almost the same average dps atm. the only problem being the horrible DW miss rate. i miss sooo much. hellova lot more than a rogue. and the fury tree i see no imp chance to hit kinda things so was wondering if it made any difference to it?
i know i shouldnt be hitting every hit but it just seems i miss 1/4 of my hits or more. if i added 2gether the dps of main hand and off hand i had i think it was about 120dps but on average im doing about 80-90dps. thats including rends and a extra MS every so often lol. anyway to imp ur chance to hit with talents or are warriors just sporked like that?
an yeah i have got full weapons skill on both the weps im using.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom