Teh Seel Talks. - An original "Trust and believe this is nothing" thread.

O

old.Tohtori

So you might be wondering what a "Trust and believe this is nothing" thread is all about. Right? Right. I'm known in these parts for bringing odd markings to the tablings in the form of a cruel joke towards posts. Most of the time they have a point of some sort that the professors of astrophysics are still trying to figure out, sometimes they just don't. But alas, i'm moving aside from the point that will evade most of you this time. A "Trust and believe this is nothing" thread is about, in its roughest form, just about that, nothing. Some paleontologists still insists and claim on their long lost brothers life that even a "Trust and believe this is nothing" thread is still about something since it's about nothing. paleontologists are ofcourse liberals so there's some causion that one should take towards their words. Come on, they dig up bones, and i don't mean the good doctor from Star Trek but real white, age old bones. Weee. Now can i go arrange my sockdrawer? Pleeease! It's so fun!

Ahem. Ok so maybe i was a bit sarcastic there towards the exiting and oh so wonderful work of paleontology. Damn, did it again. Oh well. Excluding the thoughts of liberal paleontologists, a "Trust and believe this is nothing" thread is about nothing in particular, the topic varying in such a complex way through the currents of space and time that one has to read most the lines twice to understand why they have to read them the third time. "Trust and believe this is nothing" thread is a maze(not a blunt thing to hit people with..that's a mace...not mice..gods your daft at times.) and sometimes people get lost in this, very popular entertainment form in a place that shouldn't really be mentioned.

The reason why it's popular in a place that shouldn't really be mentioned is for a reason that -definetly- shoudln't be mentioned. The only reason for this is hamcakes but nobody has really took the time to find out why. Simply have to trust that it's how it should be and go on before you snap a wrong twig and go insane. At this point we've lost most of the rather, not to be mistaken as Dan Rather, sane people. What is left? That which isn't right, ergo, approx, to be exact those who are left arn't right. But about what is a different question. You can ask it even:

"About what?"

And nobody really knows. So the people who are right, and the people who are left and not right about this thing don't know. This is because of the "Trust and believe this is nothing" thread. How? Because it raises questions. Questions that never would be asked if there wasn't a thread about absolutely no point. This is where the hidden point of the thread(according to the liberal paleontologists) comes out. It is there to raise questions.

Ofcourse they are wrong, thus left and if paleontologists are the only people left then they become right(because noone is there to argue with them) and are no longer left. Thus, nothing is left and it's all over. They are wrong only because a "Trust and believe this is nothing" thread raises questions but because of the complex nature of the thread, it raises questions that are considered "silly" or just plain stupid. Questions like:

"Why is why a reason to ask why?"

"When did yesterday happen?"

and the occasional questions about Jeff but he has nothing to do with this. Now there must be a few persons left who got this far and are wondering when the point is coming out. Haven't learned yet? There is none. If there was it would be on the topic. Such as "Meaning of the coffeemaker" would be there instead of "Trust and believe this is nothing" thread. Now you know and you wish you didn't. So finally we can get to the bottom of it all and smack it 'till it shines bright red. Did you get that last line? If not then here's a little clarification.

---------------------------------------------BOTTOM OF THINGS. THINGS LOCATED ABOVE---------------------------------------------

G

gengi

If the rain in Spain falls Mainly on the plane, and that plane is, for instance going to Bangladesh, is that why ?

Later

O

old.Tohtori

Very good question and evidently you've been taught a thing or two about nothing. I would be impressed if i wasn't concious enough to notice it.

Have to say that it's a good reason for it to be so. So if it's infact the plane in the rain then it's not about bangladesh but off how well the landing goes that counts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom