TEH Seel Strikes again! Thanks to Atrox for the idea for this.

O

old.Tohtori

TEH Seel makes a big thing on VN boards again with a serious problem!

Go see now what TEH Seel needs fixed now, go now HERE go!

R

Ragnarok1978

COuldn't you start posting these in the OT forum maybe?

It's gone from funny to just plain annoying.

IBTL

F

Flimgoblin

couldn't you start posting your whines about these on the OT forum? they've gone from funny to just plain boring.

:clap: :clap: at the seal... there's a few on VN that have gotten wise to you already... but it has yet to dawn on the majority of the mob.

B

Belsameth

ASL?
it's ASAP silly seel :p

besides that, LOL

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Soulcatcher
ASL?
it's ASAP silly seel :p

besides that, LOL

AOL snipe there :p

And sure it might be annoying, sure they might not be as funny but it's still a Seel attack. Some of them actually noticed what i do and bra for them.

F

Flimgoblin

I wonder who PJSign is.... not a fan of Tohto's anyway

he's a bit grumpy about patch numbers too...

I wonder who.

P

PJS

PJSign is me funnily enough.

Theres only so much piss you can take out of the Americans before it gets old and degenerates into something akin to stealing a disabled persons crutches and laughing at him squirming on the floor.

PS. and WTF is teh Seel supposed to mean in a language other than the one called total bollocks

O

old.Tohtori

Teh Seel just is. Means what everyone wants it to mean, basicly a badly written The Seal. Go figure. And even if taking a piss at the americans is always fun and entertaining, i think i've had my share of fun times. Not saying i won't post again but, who knows.

F

Flimgoblin

aha PJS :) a lurker from Brentford :)

*wavels*

If it annoys you so much don't read the posts...

P

PJS

I dont, anything written by old.Tohtori I just gloss over these days. Also I dont go round posting drivel for the sake of +1 count which is why I still live in Brentford.

EDIT: and now that I have discovered the joys of the Ignore List, I can confirm that old.Tohtori is the first lucky winner, but stay tuned there are a lot more prizes to be handed out I fear

O

old.Tohtori

Great master! The cream of the boards for not posting anything else but intelligent points about how you don't post drivel to get your postcount up. Since he so galantly glosses over this post as he so clearly stated, i can say that PJS is probably one of those new media clows, sitting there in a three piece suit, laughing to himself how everyone else around him is inferior to his über skills as a DaOC player and how retarted everyone else is. I must admit, i truly envy this man.

C

[Cerebus]

Originally posted by PJS
stealing a disabled persons crutches and laughing at him squirming on the floor.

I spat coke all over my monitor when I read this.

O

old.Kerosene

Originally posted by PJS

Theres only so much piss you can take out of the Americans before it gets old and degenerates into something akin to stealing a disabled persons crutches and laughing at him squirming on the floor.

um... so you calling Americans disabled? I'm confused :(

S

shani

Looks PJSign is on your tail Teh Seel... Lets see how much time they take to invade our marvelous BW forums...

O

old.Tohtori

They have too much to whine about to actually post something mroe then U SUCK MOMMA EGG! in here. Americans, bah, they couldn't invade ...well...anything really. Haven't, won't and never will. Show me one thing the americans have invaded.

O

old.Iunliten

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
They have too much to whine about to actually post something mroe then U SUCK MOMMA EGG! in here. Americans, bah, they couldn't invade ...well...anything really. Haven't, won't and never will. Show me one thing the americans have invaded.

our food culture by cheap burgers from McDonalds?

C

[Cerebus]

Didn't American invade Canada because of a dirty film or something?

G

Gef

Originally posted by [Cerebus]
Didn't American invade Canada because of a dirty film or something?

Wasnt that in South Park?

D

Damini

See Toto! I told you it would end in tears. You've made the Americans wise to your unintelligible ways. The gods are angry, and are demanding a sacrifice.

A human sacrifice.

But they say, at a stretch, you'll do.

Sorry america, I can only morally guide him so much.

O

old.Ziera

Wow, never realised how bad a sense of humour some ppl have. Laughing at others for wanting to offer their help to a person they think is genuinely lost.

Way to go guys, you have really outdone yourself. :/

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Damini
See Toto! I told you it would end in tears. You've made the Americans wise to your unintelligible ways. The gods are angry, and are demanding a sacrifice.

A human sacrifice.

But they say, at a stretch, you'll do.

Sorry america, I can only morally guide him so much.

I am, the sacrificial seal. Yes, do give Damini some credit, atleast someone TRIED to warn me but alas, TEH Seel has bad hearing because there are so many blizzards on TEH icefloat. Now point me towards the flaming pit of..err..flames so i may jump in and make my apology to the americans. No really, i really really want to apologise to americans for using their stupidity in such a cruel way. Honest! I really do! Well ok...

..i don't. They suck. And more then mommas eggs..mcmuffins the lot..

Oh and Ziera, what's ppl? Some kind of collect call thing?

F

Flimgoblin

it wasn't a VN boarder... it was an asassin concealed within our very own ranks!

The only visitor we've had from overseas was perfectly hospitable. We invited him in for cookies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom