Teh Seel Speaks.

O

old.Tohtori

Time for Teh Seel to make a point in the boards.

Underwear!

The mighty warriors of Midgard have been too long without underwear and this needs to be corrected. We have epic armors, we have leather pants, we have studded sleaves but we still need something to wear under these mighty covers of war! I now suggest that we get a new set of clothing, worn under the armor! The idea is simple. Get it from tailoring, get it from quests, get it from an angry mob in the frontier no matter! Simply make it possible for our warriors to feel warm under the cold armors they wear now. Perhpas even some magic could be implemented, like the Fireproof undies of Jabrylla or the Thong of a Noble Werewolf.

Surely this is something that wouldn't be too hard to implement, as the Underwear of War could be worn in the same slots as the regular armor.

P

Pixie.Pebr

He went to the VN boards once and see what it did to him...
Stay OUT of the VN boards people, they are harmful, dangerous and no place for kids like us.

P

Pixie.Pebr

/em clubs teh seel

Ah, there....
Peace at last.

O

old.Tohtori

CAn't club TEH Seel!

TEH Seel club you!

*klomps pixar!*

B

Belsameth

can I have the fur? my old Cloak is beginning to bore me :D

O

old.Tohtori

*gives PIxies fur to Soulcatcher*

There ya go!

O

old.Trine Aquavit

Hehe, you obviously haven't heard about Diensdal's lucrative sideline...

"Diensdal the Naughty Tailor"

Famous Diensdal, tailor sumpreme
Could weave like a wizard
And sew like a dream
His fancy garments
Were known through the land
His fancy underwear
Should really be banned!

And you thought he was just an armourcrafter ;)

B

Belsameth

*bumps helmet on the top of the threat*

dammit! should've told me that pixie rag made me fly!

Trine: :clap: :clap: :clap:

O

old.LandShark

back to the off-topic forum with the lot of you!

B

Belsameth

why? this post is still on the original topic as it was started! (mostly at least :p )

O

old.Bull

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Can anyone give me the Ex Underwear - Underwear Socks tennis invisible people in the next 45 minutes? I am going two eights without identification verification, my Underwear Socks account and his Z only got Ex Underwear update. I need them badly so i can show him Underwear Socks. I can't get them from my copy as i'm going straight from drinking to his house.

IF Underwear can do dishes, DO it QUICKLY.

ROFL :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom