Teh Seel is NOT gonna make a new thread just about saying merry christmas...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oops.

Ok, while i'm here then.

Christmas. Oh joyous holiday, the time of year when all the loved ones gather around and remember the REAL important things in life. Like getting gifts and stuffing YOUR BLOODY FACE WITH HAM AND ASSORTED FATMAGNETS!!! Goddamnit! I hate it when people whine and b*tch after christmas "Ooh i gained weight..." "Oh my, how did i gain that much?" I have an answer...you ate a whole damn ham and then washed it down with a bowl of gravy!!

Now, it's a lovely time of year. Gather around a fire with you family, watch those flames and bask in the warmth as someone TELLS THE SAME BLOODY STORY THEY TOLD THE YEAR BEFORE AND BEFORE AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!! Gods!! How many times does it take for the bugger to find the true meaning of christmas or the ferkin tutu wearing donkey riders to find a stable to pop out a wine chugging miracle!!

IT truly is magical, that tie of year. The tree is decorated nice, the windows are frosty and the nippy GODDAMN COLD AIR OUTSIDE MAKES MY LITTLE FURRY BITS SHRINK TO NONEXISTANCE!!! I want to go to somewhere warm for the damn holidays!! Why oh why does christmas have to be in the middle of the winter!! Did "god" just wake up one day and think: "Hmm, hmm, by my scrubby beard i think i'll cause some annoyance to humankind. Hah! White stuff i'll call snow and drop it aaaall around the land! Cold as hell. Haha, get it? Oh i'm godly good." Damn hippy...

Bah i say...bah!

(Merry christmas and a happy new year from Teh Seel and see you all next year or a bit before that. Remember the carrots! :D )

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Silly Seel, your icefloat would melt if you sailed to warmer wheather :)

Merry Chirstmas y'all

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
Why oh why does christmas have to be in the middle of the winter!!
Move to Australia, Christmas is in the middle of summer there!!

Merry Christmas! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom