TEH Seel is BACK!!

O

old.Tohtori

TEH Seel is here again and this time bothering the VN boards with some intelligentually satisfying comparing between two major games!

Now you be good to TEH Seel and go see, go now go HERE go!

O

Old Nicodemus

:clap:

Lovely!

You Sir, are a genius! Keep up the good work! ;)

And it looks like 2 peeps have already bitten.

Nicodemus
Spiritgimp :m00:

E

erl

Got to love the posters on vnboards who don't get the irony :rolleyes:

Allthough I agree with a poster there, why on earth did you post it on the developer's round table?

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by erl
Allthough I agree with a poster there, why on earth did you post it on the developer's round table?

Because TEH Seel is a Rebel! TEH Seel fights TEH good batla for everyone.

[Old.Tohtori edit]
This is my favorite this far.

Its not DaOC its DAoC.

Just look at how many times TEH Seel writes DAoC and in how many ways.

P

Pixie.Pebr

You r teh funneh.
And them r teh st00pid :D
Heheee....

O

old.Tohtori

TEH Seel get everyone at VN to fight everyone! They dun like Bob_the_tomato no more! Civil war! Civic war! Cars in wars! YEI!

D

Damini

I get a sneaking suspicion you guys shouldn't be encouraging him. If we get the VNers coming here in protest, and ruining our forums with (shock, fear, dread) sensible posts, you can't say I didn't warn you.

B

Belsameth

Damini! :clap:

Do you honestly think the VNers are a match for teh forumites? :cool:

S

Slipurson

hmm messing with ppl on VN boards... aint that as u (tohorti) said in another post OLD..... ;)

And Soulcatcher and Damini, what do u mean... doesn't this board have sensible posts ?? :p

O

old.Tohtori

I was just agreeing with the others on the old thing. I dunno what it was about even :p

And Damini, if the Vn boarders, not snow..har!..funneh...come here, we always have the off-topic you can throw them :D

Eidt: Can't spell eidt... and the VN boarders having the smarts to find us? *har!*

B

Belsameth

we need to recruit slappybastid for the forumites. that guy is nuts! :D :clap: :D

O

old.Atrox

hehe...
somehow the simpsons makes more sense now.....

anyway teh seal can you do some research about the "Win" key bug ?
you press the "win" key, and your daoc crashes... surely gotta be bugged..

O

old.Tohtori

Atrox....ATROX! TEH Seel luvs that idea! Why TEH Seel hasn't done that yet is a mystery... but TEH Seel will adress this critical bug RightNow....meaning soon...in the future...without a DeLorean...

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Damini
I get a sneaking suspicion you guys shouldn't be encouraging him. If we get the VNers coming here in protest, and ruining our forums with (shock, fear, dread) sensible posts, you can't say I didn't warn you.

heh, read the rest of the replies - it's like an off-topic post!

R

Roo Stercogburn

Marvelous. Yank-baiting should be made illegal though, its too easy :clap: :clap:

O

old.Kerosene

I'm amazed you haven't had your account banned. I've had my account banned and only posted twice, and neither of them posts were particularly offensive or anything. Can't get the buggers to lift the ban either. Actually... I think I said bugger on one of the posts.

Keep it up Seel-man. They need sarcasm and irony drilling into them :)

S

sru

Originally posted by erl
Got to love the posters on vnboards who don't get the irony :rolleyes:

they are mostly Yanks ... Irony bypass as standard. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom