Teh Seel asks the People! Your voice counts!

O

old.Tohtori

Ok, so maybe your voice doesn't count as much as your brain. I don't think anyones air that comes from the throat, over the tongue and past the lips could say that the squareroot from an asparagus isn't hip. I higly doubt that your voice is such a special entity that it can just, pop outside like Willy the Weekend Hamster and tell us "Did you know that when you add 386 to a pound of frozen milk you get the possible origin numbers of the center of the Universe?" Who knows, maybe your air is special..pfft..don't be so vein.

But, in the way that people took it from the topic it does count!

Ok..so your voice isn't royalty and certainly doesn't own a castle, a lake or a tiny little farm with ponies and cows that say moo, even if the voice could count the squareroot of an asparagus. Unless your the guy who thinks your voice can count the trajectory of an airborne hamster and the impact force when it lands to the neighbor counts lake. But then you have bigger problems then your voice being knighted by the old proon..erhm....her majesty or however you get counted(not like that...) in the UK.

But, in the way that people took it from the topic your voice truly does count!

Now to the people who are 3l337 over time and think everything that starts with a C means either Counter-Strike or the naughty word, i have a warning. This "count" does NOT in any way, time or space have anything to do with Counter-Strike. Yes i know that it says Count..."almost" like Counter-Strike but it still doesn't. Honest. Only thing even remotely towards Counter-Strike is this part of this post that tells you this has nothing to do with Counter-Strike. One more time, nothing to do with Counter-Strike. Clear? Good. Oh and to those people who have popped to check this because it's quite high in your Google search about " Counter-Strike", sorry, nothing special about Counter-Strike here. I just used the word Counter-Strike so many times that Google might think it's something important about Counter-Strike that your 3l337 mind just must know. Apologies again.

But, now after clearing a few things...your voice counts! My People! Teh Seel is here for you, for your friends and for your bunnies to bring joy and happy feelings into your day. I had this idea while laying on Teh Icefloat and listening to the Box of Many Voices and Colors. The Blue Voice spoke something about a Pastor being a relative to a pastorised milk and noone really was listening to the Blue Voice. It was only what the White Voice said that caught my attention and peeked my interest:

"You know it's not really that strange when you think of it."

The wisdom of these words flowed trough my brain and mixed into some delicious raisins, turning it all into a very strange cake recipe but into a grand idea! Now, as i said in the topic...your voice counts! You decide!

Here's the deal, you vote, with a si...oh crap i'm out of space...ah well, next time my People!

G

gengi

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Ok, so maybe your voice doesn't count as much as your brain. I don't think anyones air that comes from the throat, over the tongue and past the lips could say that the squareroot from an asparagus isn't hip. I higly doubt that your voice is such a special entity that it can just, pop outside like Willy the Weekend Hamster and tell us "Did you know that when you add 386 to a pound of frozen milk you get the possible origin numbers of the center of the Universe?" Who knows, maybe your air is special..pfft..don't be so vein.

But, in the way that people took it from the topic it does count!

Ok..so your voice isn't royalty and certainly doesn't own a castle, a lake or a tiny little farm with ponies and cows that say moo, even if the voice could count the squareroot of an asparagus. Unless your the guy who thinks your voice can count the trajectory of an airborne hamster and the impact force when it lands to the neighbor counts lake. But then you have bigger problems then your voice being knighted by the old proon..erhm....her majesty or however you get counted(not like that...) in the UK.

But, in the way that people took it from the topic your voice truly does count!

Now to the people who are 3l337 over time and think everything that starts with a C means either Counter-Strike or the naughty word, i have a warning. This "count" does NOT in any way, time or space have anything to do with Counter-Strike. Yes i know that it says Count..."almost" like Counter-Strike but it still doesn't. Honest. Only thing even remotely towards Counter-Strike is this part of this post that tells you this has nothing to do with Counter-Strike. One more time, nothing to do with Counter-Strike. Clear? Good. Oh and to those people who have popped to check this because it's quite high in your Google search about " Counter-Strike", sorry, nothing special about Counter-Strike here. I just used the word Counter-Strike so many times that Google might think it's something important about Counter-Strike that your 3l337 mind just must know. Apologies again.

But, now after clearing a few things...your voice counts! My People! Teh Seel is here for you, for your friends and for your bunnies to bring joy and happy feelings into your day. I had this idea while laying on Teh Icefloat and listening to the Box of Many Voices and Colors. The Blue Voice spoke something about a Pastor being a relative to a pastorised milk and noone really was listening to the Blue Voice. It was only what the White Voice said that caught my attention and peeked my interest:

"You know it's not really that strange when you think of it."

The wisdom of these words flowed trough my brain and mixed into some delicious raisins, turning it all into a very strange cake recipe but into a grand idea! Now, as i said in the topic...your voice counts! You decide!

Here's the deal, you vote, with a si...oh crap i'm out of space...ah well, next time my People!

bravo

later

W

Whoodoo_RD

Bartender, Ill have what hes smoking and a large rubber fish please, shaken not stirred.

T

Tasans

If someone deciphers those ramblings please let me know.

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Tasans
If someone deciphers those ramblings please let me know.

If you need to -understand- the ramblings of Teh Seel, then you don't -need- to understand them.

T

Tasans

I dont need to understand them i was just curious. But curiosity killed the cat didnt it?

O

osy

amazing...

you must be very lonely, seel. And no, this doesnt come from having a superior stance, or trying to post something wise.
I really mean it.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD
Bartender, Ill have what hes smoking and a large rubber fish please, shaken not stirred.

one for me too barkeep

G

gengi

What travesty is this that has been afflicted by the unworthy ? Here I lie, well sit in a relatively comfortable chair, in a world of devastation and injustice is rife. Between the borders of this sacred page all manner of wisdom can be read. For rhose who have eyes yet cannot see, poke yourselves. Although admittedly this would cause the very fabric of your being to be torn assunder such that you might carry out this wanton act. Flagrant breaches of deterministic proselytising mayhap follow the outcome. For is not prophesy the very antithesis of the final pinnacle of our desire ?

Yours in abject and profuse abrogation.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I am not surprised about the high suicide rate in Finnland anymore... :m00:

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by old.Osy
amazing...

you must be very lonely, seel. And no, this doesnt come from having a superior stance, or trying to post something wise.
I really mean it.

Oh i don't think you're superior or that you post something wise. Don't worry :D

And, no, doing rather well on the non-lonely part thank you very much. Just because i have the ability to write something that might be entertaining to some, even if not totally sense making or even helpful, doesn't mean that i'm an anti-social reject of humanity. I write what i wish and i let other judge it, i don't think about what other people might think about my writings, i wait for that to show. Perhaps more people need a slight dose of "Teh Seel" in them to stop all the serious "fuck you all i'm the best" that's going on.

If you are a moderator here, you have the ability to remove, move or edit things that might be harmful for the community. Evidently this post was only rated "mostly harmless" and thus was moved to OT, as it rightfully belongs there. So no, i'm not lonely, i simply write senseless stuff at times, just for the sake of writing..just for the sake of entertainment or just..because.

R

Roo Stercogburn

Very under-rated film Mystery Men in my opinion.

G

gengi

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
I am not surprised about the high suicide rate in Finnland anymore... :m00:

But i'm British

later

O

osy

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Oh i don't think you're superior or that you post something wise. Don't worry :D

And, no, doing rather well on the non-lonely part thank you very much. Just because i have the ability to write something that might be entertaining to some, even if not totally sense making or even helpful, doesn't mean that i'm an anti-social reject of humanity. I write what i wish and i let other judge it, i don't think about what other people might think about my writings, i wait for that to show. Perhaps more people need a slight dose of "Teh Seel" in them to stop all the serious "fuck you all i'm the best" that's going on.

If you are a moderator here, you have the ability to remove, move or edit things that might be harmful for the community. Evidently this post was only rated "mostly harmless" and thus was moved to OT, as it rightfully belongs there. So no, i'm not lonely, i simply write senseless stuff at times, just for the sake of writing..just for the sake of entertainment or just..because.

he's in denial.

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by old.Osy
he's in denial.
'

Of...?

I could say you have a trauma of...

And that would be rather stupid. So i won't.

Example. Read. Comprehend. Follow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom