Teh Seel Asks About Board Behavior.

O

old.Tohtori

TSAABB Document, it can be called that. Time to ask a few people who manage to come here a few questions on boards, threads, posts and whatnothobgoblin of the forums in particular.

Huzzah! Question 1!

1: Why did you click on this threadlink?

2: Why did you reply?

3: Are you sorry that you did click on the link and decided to reply?

4: What makes you click on a threadlink?

5: Do you use "single-to-the-point-line" or "explain-and-get-it-through" answers?

6: What do you judge, if you do, a thread by?

7: Do you write a reply or a thread by thinking it through or by writing what comes out of your brain unedited?

8: Do you get the urge to "flame" and then decide it wouldn't be nice and don't?

9: Do you try to go through every thread or just those that appeal to you?((followup to question nr.4))

11: What happened to question 10?

M

makgsnake

read all the other topics

cus you asked me to

no

nothing makes me

5: Do you use "single-to-the-point-line" or "explain-and-get-it-through" answers?

"single-to-the-point-line"

if it is funny

7: Do you write a reply or a thread by thinking it through or by writing what comes out of your brain unedited?

by writing what comes out of your brain unedited

8: Do you get the urge to "flame" and then decide it wouldn't be nice and don't?

nah

9: Do you try to go through every thread or just those that appeal to you?((followup to question nr.4))

Try to look at every thread unless its by repent

your stupid ?

G

gengi

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
TSAABB Document, it can be called that. Time to ask a few people who manage to come here a few questions on boards, threads, posts and whatnothobgoblin of the forums in particular.

Huzzah! Question 1!

I read anything while at work, if at home I only click on threads with interesting (to me) titles or which are started by posters I enjoy reading.

for both reasons :)

No

Title and or Author

Depends on the thread

If it's funny or informative, Interesting then its good if its a crap flame with no constructive merit then its bad, although some flames are very funny and informative :D

Almost always an edited thought process

not so much 'it wouldn't be nice to', more it's not worth the effort

I refer the Honourable Seel to my previous answer

It was unavoidably detained
:D

Later

T

Trahg

Originally posted by old.Tohtori

Because both the title and author sounded interesting.

Dunno really :p

Not really.

Because the title and/or author sounds interessting.

Varies.

How funny, interesting and/or how easy it is to read (i hate 50 line posts).

Mostly I'm thinking a little before posting :p

Flaming sucks... Well... I DO sometimes want to tell people what an retarded bowl of nuts they are but i never write such things. :p

Using an order of priority. I'm trying to read all the posts, but i read the most appealing first, which ends up in missing a lot of threads (Especially those threads that just have an totally random title).

It evolved to become the mighty question 11. :p

L

lakih

Originally asked by old.Tohtori
Another Seel survey. Always fun to see how other brains work and trying to figure out your own.

Cus i feel like contributing with something and bump up my postcount. :p

No.

Intresting title.

Both

The language; lots of flames = silly thread = no real point of replying (unless its funny flames).

Im thinking it through... usually takes me 10 minutes to reply.

I dont flame unless its a silly thread, and even if its a silly thread, i try not to flame.

Only those who appeal to me or is written by a silly dude on an icefloat :p

Question 10 was KIA in a dangerous undercover operation trying to find out the true identity of his father.

O

old.tRoG

Uberness. Uberness is the answer to life on bogtrot.

The great big elephant in the sky commanded me to.

No. The great big elephant in the sky would have punished me, had I not.

The elephant. It commands me.

Whatever the elephant tells me to do.

Uberness (See above.)

What comes out of my head. I speak the truth, I tell no lies, I tell you what lies inside, I command my every thought, out onto paper, with a... erm... dog.

No. I never flame. The elephant would not like it.

It depends on whether I'm bored, or just want entertainment. Or the elephant. The uber elephant from bogtrot, that is.

Yo momma! (Harrrr)

W

Wij

Dunno

Seemed rude not to.

Frankly yes.

pr0n, mention of me, pr0n, sounds funny, pr0n.

Depends.

See 4.

Usually unedited unless I'm explaining why someone else is thick.

No.

The latter.

10: What happened to question 10?
Fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom