Teh secwet.

S

SFXman

Nutin no more.

Bah... why bother. No-one understands what I am trying to say. Although I do say it in a very secretive way... screw it.

J

Jonaldo

Ugly looking windows :mad: that chrome kind of effect just looks awful :puke:

(what is the secret btw?) :)

S

SFXman

I think it doesn't so I'll stick with it. The default XP theme is just horrific.

You don't see anything weird in that browser?

J

Jonaldo

Well maybe like 30 different game.net windows open? Not sure as it looks totally different to Windows 2000..
I heard bad things about every MS OS since win2k so don't think I'll use any of them.
Me not liking the theme is obviously just personal taste but I wouldn't want my windows to ever look like that so I'm even more inclined to stick with the old.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

SFX' quick launch bar is a fucking mess.

S

SFXman

I used Windows 2000 before XP but XP is just a slightly better version of 2000.
Theme or not, still better.
But anyway, everyone has their own preferences.
Those are not windows, there is only one browser window open. Just a lot of tabs.

J

Jonaldo

I can understand sfx being quiet about this one really. For if he told us it would no longer be a secret as such, no?

I

inuyasha

hehe

Originally posted by the_chimera
argh.

about your sig chimera :D

If you watch the cartoons for tommorow, today, then you can play DAOC tomorrow. Where is the catch? =)

S

Sigurd

don't really have time for daoc any more, and anyway its no fun at low levels :(

I

inuyasha

Well

don't really have time for daoc any more, and anyway its no fun at low levels :(

If you dont have time for that, then the sig is even more irrelevant for you aint it? :rolleyes:

Aynways, daoc was fun on low levels when you could get a buff and it passed fast ,(
Now its just a hell unless your a pbaoe mage or something, which im rather bored of beeing tbh.

S

Sigurd

I'm a lazy bastard though, can't be bothered to get up to 40 again, but too many mistakes etc. meant a deletion was in order.

I

inuyasha

pfff

Start hib/exal then :D

I can help ya up some :D
And you can play a enchanter, which is so easy to solo with you can level AND be lazy :D
Or a bard, where you can level while you sleep :p

S

Sigurd

don't like casters really, too puny :(

bards are fun though, I had one in hib excal once... but they are essentially useless solo, and since I have less time these days I might need to solo a lot. Still, levelling while I sleep sounds good ;)

I

inuyasha

hmm

No fan of casters, okey...

Druids are good solo, easy to get a group with, and generally have alot of hp and can heal yourself.

Bards for the reasons already mentioned, DO suck solo.

Ranger: rocks solo, does a casters job in rvr more or less (kill other casters and stealthers) and have a bit more hps and armor :D

Champion: useless solo mobs, as any tank, but cept that fun in all ways.

What you SOUND like you want however, is a friar.
Tank, with much evade, ress, heal, slow, antimess, heavy damage, instant pull, great styles, self buffs, endless endurance and top 5 solo class of the game :D Easy to spec and flexible in groups, only negative thing, they are albions :D

S

Sigurd

sick to death of albion, hibernia is the only realm I'd consider levelling in as I've only played up to 15 there... friars are fun admittedly but still, I just don't think I can face trying to level up again...

however the reaver looks interesting...

I

inuyasha

hehe yeah

Albion DO suck ass, i only manage to level their classes on the pvp server :rolleyes:

In hib you have the options i told you, and you can just wait for SI to bring the valewalker around, imagine, a hibbie friar with a kewler weapon :clap:

S

Sigurd

valewalker looks great, but I miss my old battered warrior... ah, those were the days, hunting in the gorge, before everyone was level 50... *sniffle* of course goa downright refuse to undelete him...

I

inuyasha

yah

valewalker looks great, but I miss my old battered warrior... ah, those were the days, hunting in the gorge, before everyone was level 50... *sniffle* of course goa downright refuse to undelete him...

My friend though the same about hes poor level 42 bard. Also forever lost. It sucks but life goes on.

Tanks is the easiest to level of ALL classes, so if you want a new one, make a friggin champ and level 1-50 in a few weeks on exal-hib :D All groups need three of ya, and you can solo although you suck at it =)

S

Sigurd

so many memories with my warrior, and a great name too... I might roll another champ though, or a warden - or wait for reavers and valewalkers in SI

or invade the GOA offices and demand they remake my warrior :p

I

inuyasha

haha

so many memories with my warrior, and a great name too... I might roll another champ though, or a warden - or wait for reavers and valewalkers in SI

or invade the GOA offices and demand they remake my warrior :p

Good luck invading :D
Bring spankya with ya, think he misses his 48 hacked nightshade still =)
And i can join, i DEMAND they move my 27 theurgist from pvp server and set it in as a hib char here instead of my 9th enchanter petkillnoskill, lol

S

SFXman

Hey wait a minute. This thread has gone way too on-topic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom