Teh Scatman!!

M

Munkey-

Fugees - Ready or not

mmm

and Everything but the girl - like the desert misses the rain

might have mangled the names up a bit :rolleyes:

and that "every step you take, every move you make I'll be watching you", the one by Puff Daddy and that girl in memory of B.I.G.

S

Sharma

Originally posted by old.Tohtori

You can go to profile and set the sig to 3. This was implemented just for casse like our lovely rubric. I'm not bothered and you can fix it. :D

Ah much better, no more 1337 kiddie sigs \o/

C

crucifiercobain

Nevermind
Use Your Illusions etc
umm...BloodSugarSexMagic

E

Eleasias

Scatman was the shit

Get it?

HaHAHahahah.

Ha.

ok maybe not x_x

V

Vell

Originally posted by Munkey-

and Everything but the girl - like the desert misses the rain

Was called 'Missing' - the version that went top 5 and stayed around for ever was a remix, and a damn good one at that. Shamn there follow up stuff all sounded exactly the same :/

J

Jonaldo

Everything but the girls singer was possibly the ugliest pop star ever also :p

O

old.LandShark

With all the fantastic music mentioned in the last 3 pages... I think we can all be truly glad that the 90's are history :F

T

Tenko

I wonder what she looks like with a chimney on her?

S

SilverHood

hmm, I remember having to listen to Backstreet Boys every day while at school in Denmark

Back streets back ALLRIGHT!

girls had a ghettoblaster in the class room, and they played it all the fucking time they could get away with it... every break, every lesson where we had cover teachers, any lesson where we were given work t get on with it.

Always the same song, over and over and over and over and over

:rolleyes:

btw, any danes remember øst kyst hustlers? (spg?) :D

K

katt!

Originally posted by SilverHood
hmm, I remember having to listen to Backstreet Boys every day while at school in Denmark

Back streets back ALLRIGHT!

girls had a ghettoblaster in the class room, and they played it all the fucking time they could get away with it... every break, every lesson where we had cover teachers, any lesson where we were given work t get on with it.

Always the same song, over and over and over and over and over

:rolleyes:

btw, any danes remember øst kyst hustlers? (spg?) :D

i had the same experience.. but with "kung fu fighting" or whatever that song was.

god some people should just die :/

S

SilverHood

hehehe, on a school trip to the belgian battlefields thats all that was played too (uk school, not danish one)

who sang that song anyway? the modern one, that is

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom