teh great beer debate

A

-adz-

Go to Antwerp and sample real stella & hoegaarden. I would recommend it. Plus i am in fact hammered

S

scooby-doo

Originally posted by Ch3tan
its served very cold from a special fancy tap.

i can think of something warm for you to drink that also comes from a special fancy tap.:p

S

stog

I went to Amsterdam and ended up drinking alot of Heineken.....bit expensive but seemd quite nice at the time

My favourite beer atm is probably Batemans Multigrain......I have to buy from Sainsbury's but it goes down a treat and I think you should all go out and have a look for a bottle and try it

O

old.Jas

Stella is quite obviously the daddy, unless of course your eating an indian, then its cobra.

$

[$C]~Jah~

Cafferys
Guinness
Vodka

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by stog
I went to Amsterdam and ended up drinking alot of Heineken.....bit expensive but seemd quite nice at the time
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i went 2 amsterdam and didnt drink a drop, smoked fooking plenty tho ;)

Y

~YuckFou~

I usually get a crate of Stella when we go shopping. Sometimes I'll treat myself though and get Hoegaarden, best kept in the freezer for a while before drinking, and the glass too. Not too long though like the last time and had a few forgot there was one in the freezer, remembered the next day, beer flavoured frozen peas, nice :)

T

Tom

heh that reminds me, I had some pan-fried tuna for my tea, then the next morning I used the same (unwashed) frying pan to make some eggs. The fork got most of the way to my mouth before I managed to suppress the gag-reflex.

:puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom