teh end of teh world!!!!

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Yup, this is how it starts. Soon they'll start having uncontrollable cravings for flesh. Live flesh, YOUR FLESH.

Itchy, scratchy.

Tasty.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
And they had a big earthquake near there recently, and everyone knows the Nazca lines are the landing strip! Run! Run for the hills!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
haha. How embarrassed you'd be if by tomorrow tripods were striding across the earth, picking us up and placing us into baskets.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I'm unashamed to say that things like this scare the heck out of me o0

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Yup, this is how it starts. Soon they'll start having uncontrollable cravings for flesh. Live flesh, YOUR FLESH.

Itchy, scratchy.

Tasty.

Well at least I know someone else who read the books lying around on Resident Evil. :)

/Edit: Why would you make yourself go to the crater if people are getting sick all around you who have happened to have visited it?

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I love this! I bet it turns out to be a flu virus or something though...

I had a discussion with somebody yesterday about how a secret government are slowly taking control of us all by putting flouride in our water, and they concluded that I was a mentaloid. Regardless, I'm not brushing my teeth anymore.

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
Bet you any money it will come to light later that it was the crapper they ejected from the IIS recently to "burn up in the atmosphere" :p

"waste disposal? dump it in Peru, no-one will notice it..."

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Very strange.

Normally, any object big enough to survive re-entry would be picked up by the astronomy bods who look for things of that ilk (atleast thats what I thought).

To not have burnt up in the atmosphere the thing must have been pretty big when it started out, even if it only ended up the size of a football when it landed.

Will be interesting to see if it actually is a meteorite impact crater or just a couple of village idiots jumping to conclusions.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Not really Dukat, there are a great many things floating around that are on paths that intersect the Earth's orbit, and we only know about a small percentage of those. The little ones (that one was probably about as big as a car) will fly in undetected.

Sobering thought really, to think you could be lying there in bed and the next minute one of those suckers kills you and destroys your house. You wouldn't even know about it.

Opt1

Fledgling Freddie
Unless a giant man-rabbit manifests itself to you and leads you from your house, saving your life and then taking you on a series of random and inexplicable encounters, only to have you die again at the end for somewhat obscure reasons..

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I love how it says "Dramatisation" at the end, just in case people don't realise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom