Teh eager!

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

GameSpy: Now would be a great time for you to spill your guts about the expansion. How is that coming along, and what new features have been added to the game that players might be interested in hearing about? Is development on track for that particular title?

Mark Jacobs: Not only are we on track but we are ahead of schedule. We are doing so well on it that we have just moved up the release date by a week. Not too bad eh? We did the same thing last year with DAoC's release. I guess we're getting kind of predictable. In terms of new features, the best one is the new graphic engine. The incorporation of the new engine from our partners down at NDL has been a huge success. Much faster framerates, better graphics, better effects, etc.

Not too bad, eh? They are also getting kind of predictable to rush certain things like class balancing or even announcing features they never implement.... well, some they deliver later on as RA's.....

No, I am not in a good mood.

R

Ragnarok1978

Here, have a pie. *hands uncle a pie*

Just got a funny thought tho:

"Not only are we on track but we are ahead of schedule." << Imagine GOA ever saying that? Haaaah!

S

SFXman

Only thing that is ahead of schedule that is good imho right now are the slopes of Finland. Many are being snowed already and I should be able to snowboard by the end of the month.
Why am I not happy about SI being ahead of schedule? Well because GOA will still take ages to translate it :(

S

SoulFly Amarok

Originally posted by SFXman
Only thing that is ahead of schedule that is good imho right now are the slopes of Finland. Many are being snowed already and I should be able to snowboard by the end of the month.
Why am I not happy about SI being ahead of schedule? Well because GOA will still take ages to translate it :(

lets go allready :D

O

old.LandShark

Aww sicko, you sound like a VNboard star-farmer...
You ain't lying but we all know this, why even bother saying it again? :p

W

Whoodoo_RD

Well, perhaps Xmas 2003 we might actually get sommit worth sticking at......then again whos gonna be here still by then?

C

Cadire

I'm constantly encouraged by the perseverance of the players of this game.

They're disatisfied with their characters, with the game engine, with the coders and with GAO, but still they play it.

:rolleyes:

O

old.tRoG

well my guild folded while i was on holiday so theres not much keeping me playing now :/

... apart from SI and PvP :)

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Cadire
I'm constantly encouraged by the perseverance of the players of this game.

They're disatisfied with their characters, with the game engine, with the coders and with GAO, but still they play it.

:rolleyes:
Same with most MMORPG's. They all still have that small appeal that always holds you with a tight grip... until you find a better alternative.
For example I just CAN'T get rid of my UO account, so no nostalgic when I log-on to it.

R

Roo Stercogburn

/reaches into guild fridge.

Here have a beer. Don't tell the other Fedaykin I let you have it though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom