Teh Conspiracy Theory!

F

Falcon

The whole hack thing is a setup, it's all being done to stop Hib/Pryd getting /level 30. They're against us, all of them, they're all against us!!!!

<starts rocking back and forth then gets dragged away by a pair of men in white coats>

I

injustice

Originally posted by Falcon
The whole hack thing is a setup, it's all being done to stop Hib/Pryd getting /level 30. They're against us, all of them, they're all against us!!!!

<starts rocking back and forth then gets dragged away by a pair of men in white coats>

go to psychologist :)

(just kidding)

M

mucking_fuppet

Re: Re: Teh Conspiracy Theory!

Originally posted by injustice
go to psychologist :)

(just kidding)

Psychiatrist, surely?

I

injustice

Re: Re: Re: Teh Conspiracy Theory!

Originally posted by mucking_fuppet
Psychiatrist, surely?

nope i don't like to take medicine i'm prefere other :)

L

-Lonewolf-

How this conspiracy theory

The whole hack thing was orchestrated using the DAoC developer tools by an administrator for GOA to try and undermine the DAoC fanbase therefore allowing more users to turn their eyes to The Saga of Ryzom

And eventually aim to shut euro daoc down and put all resources into Ryzom

Eerily possible

F

Falcon

Or maybe done by Mythic themselves to make people flee to US DAoC meaning they don't have to deal with any costs to GOA as a third party! :p

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by -Lonewolf-
How this conspiracy theory

The whole hack thing was orchestrated using the DAoC developer tools by an administrator for GOA to try and undermine the DAoC fanbase therefore allowing more users to turn their eyes to The Saga of Ryzom

And eventually aim to shut euro daoc down and put all resources into Ryzom

Eerily possible

Doubt people would switch from one poorly run goa service to another. If possible I'll be avoiding goa run mmorpgs from now on (unless the buggers end up running euro WoW :()

O

old.Tohtori

So, you want a conspiracy theory hmm? HMM?

Well fine, here goes.

In the early 1950's, a corporation named as Godzilla Overlords Assembly was created. They were a terrible organisation with the sole purpose of actually creating a creature like Godzilla. And ofcourse they needed to ensure that they could control it. The only problem was that this company was, due to lack of goverment buildings in the US, set up in France.

In the years to come, the french tried to create this godzilla like monstrosity but little luck. After a while, the organisation let go of their dream to own such a powerful weapon. They faded into a mist of rumours and hearsay. Now, as GOA was created, alarms went off at the head office of the original GOA. They were concerned that their masterplan, even if it was no longer in motion, would be revealed to the world if someone looked deeper into the word "GOA". This couldn't be allowed. So they decided on a more, modern approach. Instead of sending a higly trained mercenary group to make GOA "No more" they hacked their system, hoping to create enough commosion that it would lead to the demise of GOA. They only made one mistake, underestimated to tolerance and stamina of the common player. They made their calculations according to the "How much shit can a man take" statistics from the 50's, when people didn't take as much crapola as they do these days.

And there you go, it was simply a first strike by the Godzilla Overlords Assembly to destory GOA and finally be sure that they would never be revealed.

*nods*

N

Nivellen

Falcon you got like all level 50 dudes! You wont need no /level 30 imo.

F

Falcon

I want one of each so that I never have to be turned down from a group based on class again :p

W

Whoodoo_RD

Originally posted by Falcon
I want one of each so that I never have to be turned down from a group based on class again :p
Nice thinking :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom