Teh bards

Cuteandhugable

Fledgling Freddie
hello me again just want to say how hard it is to play a bard :eek: i made a bard this afternoon its already 24 done a few runs in thid with it and i can say its very hard . . so i just want thank mezzmee :wub: and Fervent do a great job :fluffle: keep it ill think ill just stick to my fotm vw :kissit:

Kragh

One of Freddy's beloved
Hard to play, but oh so much more fun than my old thid skalds on prydwen ;)
Think I´ll roll alot of hib thid toons on excal since it´s so much more alive than prydwens constant alb/mid skirmishes.

Cya out there

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
make a menta with 18 light 10 mana 10 menta..plz :wub: we have bard and chanter alrdy running in guildcloaks in red and white :)

Kragh

One of Freddy's beloved
Can´t go wrong with more bards though :p
Bring on the music!

SiddlesVonHell

Fledgling Freddie
I don't find bards that hard to play... Damindayon rarely to ever didn't get the first mez in, even against sorces. You just speed3 + sprint :)

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Must say i enjoyed my time barding in thid except when someone aoe dotted my aoe mezzed enemys :(

The only problem i found playing a bard was that so often people would run off on their own then yell at me for a heal, buff, speed, end, mana, rezz etc etc that i gave up on grouping and solo'd.

Solo as a bard is great fun, steam in, aoe mezz, dd and melee the weakest enemy then end sprint/speed away before the mezz wears off the rest. Lul is great vs a single opponent, once killed an infili and he only hit me once!

Of course you do get spam invites, but at least you can pick and choose your groups till you find one that will work together and not run off and leave you as sniper bait :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom