Teh Automated FlameWars!(tm-PhD-wtf-owned)

O

old.Tohtori

:mgwhore2: Teh Automated FlameWars! :mgwhore:

Here's how it works.

My post.

Person B comes and flames my post.

Person C comes and counterflames B.

Person D comes and counterflames C.

And so on.

Just don't let it go into a one on one flamewar so wait for someone else to flame first.

Got it? Good.

Now here's something to get it started:

For f*cks sake! I don't understand all the bit*hing and whining that's going on all around. Why don't people just f*ck off and die for a change. It's not like we need to hear about your girlfriend troubles or about that donut that tasted a bit "funny". Piss off. Wankers.

Ok, your turn. Some friendly fire fire action :D

R

Roalith

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Now here's something to get it started:

For f*cks sake! I don't understand all the bit*hing and whining that's going on all around. Why don't people just f*ck off and die for a change. It's not like we need to hear about your girlfriend troubles or about that donut that tasted a bit "funny". Piss off. Wankers.

Whining about whiners is so fking old. Don't you ever get outside into the fresh air and sunlight? Or do you just sit in your dark cave every bloody day trawling through forum posts looking for something else to complain about?

C

Cyradix

pfffftt, seels don't live in caves fyi

Would be very dangerous to start flaming if you live on a icefloat imo :p

O

old.Gombur Glodson

I wish to make you all my slaves and builds gigantic monuments in which I can be entombed!

Muahahahahah.

Oh wait, thats old!!11 :(

S

Sichama

Re: Re: Teh Automated FlameWars!(tm-PhD-wtf-owned)

Originally posted by Roalith
Whining about whiners is so fking old. Don't you ever get outside into the fresh air and sunlight? Or do you just sit in your dark cave every bloody day trawling through forum posts looking for something else to complain about?

So is whiners whining about whining whiners....:eek7:
Still haven't figured out where it is that people live in dark caves and have internet too....oh w8 its probably at the same place you can find freash air outside...in your fantasies...lol

and get out of the sun, son, cause prolonged exposure to it will probably damage you more...

-------------

Ok this makes me Person C, rememer the rules Person D you must flame me.

H

Hargh

You don't know sh1t Simon Schama. You and your wobbly heed.

A

Ardrias_Mid

Cant say I understand what this pointless piece of shit thread is about, but at least it's a good opportunity to tell you lot that you're a bunch of fkin tossers

O

old.tRoG

Of course you don't understand, your brain has the capacity of a lead filled peanut.

Please, go and jump off a cliff. Then there won't be any mini-adrias' running around in twenty years time (Thank God).

Edit-This is quite enjoyable :p

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Well, well, well! If it isn't another forumite (tm) flaming someone for no apparent reason other than to make himself look good! Don't you monging forumites have anything better to do with your time? Go outside and smell the roses or bang the missus...assuming she isn't banging your friends out of frustration and boredom.

this is kinda fun :D

G

Graknak

You know Trog, your BW name, altough no-one really cares, is allmost identical to the word used to identify the pig's feeding bin here in Holland, so quit yer whining about ppl with the IQ of an ant's d*ck , seems like you fit in well, perhaps you where holding a mirror in front of yer face when talking to Ardrias :m00:

[this is teh funneh :D, btw about the food bin thingy for pigs, it's actually true ;)]

Ban Wussy-Poo imho, he stole my spot, now i have to kick his ass verbally instead of Trog's one, which is much coolerer imho.

Anyway so called cap'n Wussy-Poo, wheres yer boat, crew and other similar minded mammels?:m00: I mean c'mon any DECENT captain, esp some jolly-roger-waving-faggoty-ass like you mr Wussy-Poo should know you aren't what you claim to be, instead yer just a louzy scam, nuff said :eek:

O

old.Gombur Glodson

In danish the word - trug - is what pigs eat out of aswell :p

A

Ardrias_Mid

The Swedish word for it is Tråg :)
Funny enough, it's pronounced the same :D

Oh and... you're all wankers!

O

old.tRoG

The name was given to me by a bunch of giggling Swedes.

Umm... You... Nobjockeys!

C

Cyfr

One day Ardrias broke Enstines laws and broke the speed of light, he traveled into the past and married my mum before she married my dad.

They had children and lived happy ever after.

Now to be on topic i'll add: GOA suck.

O

old.tRoG

Not as much as you, you big sucker. You suck! Yerrrr!

O

old.tRoG

You're so full of shit, I bet all your bodily orifices have a direct connection to the sewers.

O

old.job

I wrote a flame , but then I realised it was so cutting, so funny on so many levels, with such acidic wit, including multiple game and celebrity references,
A FLAME OF SUCH GIGANTIC PROPORTIONS, ONE THAT CUTS TO THE VERY SOUL OF ALL WHO READ IT, RIPPING THE VERY FABRIC OF THEIR SELF CONFIDENCE!!!!!!!!!

That many here would simply log off, retire to the attic and sit in the corner, facing the wall.
Some would chose death rather than spend the rest of their days with this flame gnawing away at their every thought.

Be warned people, I have this flame loaded and it can be readied within 40 mins, you may never open and 'old.job' post again.

Oh, and Trog smells of poo.

O

old.Psi

Originally posted by old.job
I wrote a flame , but then I realised it was so cutting, so funny on so many levels, with such acidic wit, including multiple game and celebrity references,
A FLAME OF SUCH GIGANTIC PROPORTIONS, ONE THAT CUTS TO THE VERY SOUL OF ALL WHO READ IT, RIPPING THE VERY FABRIC OF THEIR SELF CONFIDENCE!!!!!!!!!

That many here would simply log off, retire to the attic and sit in the corner, facing the wall.
Some would chose death rather than spend the rest of their days with this flame gnawing away at their every thought.

Be warned people, I have this flame loaded and it can be readied within 40 mins, you may never open and 'old.job' post again.

Oh, and Trog smells of poo.

stfu n00b

O

old.LandShark

FAO: everybody.
Fuck you and die.

eatadick2.gif

O

old.LandShark

lol cu l8r boi

edit: STOP POSTING, FOGHAT

Users who are viewing this thread