Technology hates me

gohan

FH is my second home
this is a FACT

first off my lap top up and died just before x-mas, then the fuse on my car radio has blown 3 times (two 0.5 amps that came with it then a 1 amp for super extra sturdyness) so the electircs in my car is clearly surging, then my creative zen has broken 3 headphones in 6 months, the left bud always dies then eventually the right bud goes too.

THEN, my x-box decided to go last week can still watch dvd's but everytime i paly a game it crashes, so i thought i know i'll register it and see if the 3 year warrenty is up (shouldnt be as i bought my first x-box in aug 2007 then 2 weeks before the blockbuster 1 year warrenty went it red ringed so this x-box ive had for 2 years and 6 months, yet according to microsofts activation website the 3 year warrenty ran out feb 07 (18 MONTHS BEFORE I EVEN GOT IT!!!!!)

then to top it off last night i was being NOUGHTY and DL'ed FM2011 only for it to be a virus trojon filled ass banditry ballache

so now i've had to format my computer and pay tesco £30 for FM to get my fix (despite them advortising it on thier website at £20.90)

RAGE RANT RANT RAGE

and breath

- English -

Resident Freddy
haha learn to download from better places :p

had like 1 virus in my life ;p

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
And you are a Liverpool fan which trumps all the above. :D

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It probably topped itself over the lack of grammar.

gohan

FH is my second home
got it from news grp to be fair :< download all my series ect from thier never have problems

Olgaline

FH is my second home
I just bought a pair of RS170 today.....why I have not done this earlier is now beyond me! I love them!

Calo

Part of the furniture
was it A*DAMMIT I AM A MOD AND SHOULD NOT DO THIS*S?

or damn that TDC! oh and nobody tried to scare you while playing amnesia? :(

I'm still not ready to play that shit! altho i'm owning at borderlands atm! great game!

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
2 things gohan.

1) The first assumption with IT support is... PICNIC error.
Problem in Chair, Not In Computer. :)

2) You must have an electric personality to induce current and surges in all those different electronic items.
:flame:

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
You should ask for help before doing extreme things. I would suggest you are buying cheap headphones, or that the way in which you are wearing them is putting pressure on the cord and breaking the connection.

For the xbrick, you should have just phoned MS, don't use their web stuff. Their CS people are pretty good and won't usually ask about dates etc.

you formatted your PC just because of a virus? Crazy.

Online price != store price.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
You probably have some kind of short going on with the car stereo - check the wires carefully, particularly where they pass through any grommets or bodywork and could chafe. It is not wise to 'fix' blowing fuses by simply installing one with a higher rating.

/2p

:D

Punishment

Resident Freddy
You should ask for help before doing extreme things. I would suggest you are buying cheap headphones, or that the way in which you are wearing them is putting pressure on the cord and breaking the connection.

For the xbrick, you should have just phoned MS, don't use their web stuff. Their CS people are pretty good and won't usually ask about dates etc.

I have a keylogged on my old machine and i cba to even boot it anymore as i cba to reformat w/o the disc , gimme an alterative ?:p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
find out the name of the virus and get a removal tool for it.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
or damn that TDC! oh and nobody tried to scare you while playing amnesia? :(

I'm still not ready to play that shit! altho i'm owning at borderlands atm! great game!

Amnesia rocks! :D

gohan

FH is my second home

a virus? no, about 50 and one of them stopped me even being able to go online so really had no choice

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom