Team Killers

D

DenJansen

I have a major gripe about the Game.Net JKA siege servers...because there's no administrators (or at least none that I've seen), and since you've banned voting, there are a lot of team killers that show up on the server. With no way to kick them, they just get to sit and enjoy ruining everybody else's gaming experience. Often times, your server is the most highly populated, and hence the most entertaining one to play. Because of this, it's really frustrating to watch these guys ruin everybody else's fun!

To name two people:
Gary Coleman_Jedi Master
[OMG]

D

Damage

Hello DenJansen,

It griefs me to hear such things happen on our public server. Our JK:JA GameMasters should join the servers from time to time.
Before I got problems with my jk:ja I was aware of the fact that people don't pay attention to the serverrules. Lucky I've got my jka problem solved now :D
But the atmosphere wasnt real bad. Your post concerns me about it now. We'll try to be around in the server more often and remove the ones who break the rules.

When people are breaking the rules and there aren't any admins around please visit #game.jk3
We can't be in game 24/7, PM an OP/GAMEmaster and he'll sort the problem.

H

Harbinger

Yea this is quite an annoying problem but no doubt they we get right on the case

Just get friendly with the bind for a client kick ;)

D

Damage

We'll do our best :)

Harbinger, BBcode colors are disabled.

T

Taymar

It's a problem alright but not one that we encountered last night on Ani's server. Great fun and a great game.

D

Damage

Originally posted by Taymar
It's a problem alright but not one that we encountered last night on Ani's server. Great fun and a great game.

Does he use the same settings/gametype?

Users who are viewing this thread