Teachers

Adari

Part of the furniture
I recently got the DVD of series 1 & 2 and I've been watching the episodes every spare moment I had... twice.

Now, should I bother with season 3 and eventually 4? I heard they're cutting out all the good characters / the show reached its peak in season 2, or is it still reasonably good?

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
1 and 2 were the best, when they introduced the fake breasted teacher - that was pretty funny. But Yea i think 3 and 4 went downhill, but they might be funny.

I think save your money and enjoy 1 and 2

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
Series 1 and 2 or the best. Series 3 is great for different reasons but Season 4 is a bit cack. I watched the first two episodes and they've just gone all out for the "woo! Look at us! We're mad!" instead of the previous series where you blink and you miss the surreal stuff they added in. In one episode on series 1 I was watching the dvd and noticed something waving about in a window above where they were smoking and chatting. So I re-wound, zoomed in and could JUST pick out that it was someone messing around the biology lab skeleton and making it dance in the window for the duration of the scene.

Instead now they have kids dressed in medievil armour fighting each other in the playground in the foreground as teachers walk and talk. It's a bit over the top.

And, I'm not gay, but how can they go from a young, good looking bloke like Andrew Lincoln who rides his mountain bike everywhere as the main character to a fat bald bloke called Bob who rides a pathetic moped. If it's supposed to be ironic, it's not very funny irony it's just a bit crap.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm I have to disagree with you. I loved every series so far, and the series currently being aired is pretty awesome. The new characters are funny, and the storylines are as weird and interesting as ever. I'm even starting to like the new teachers better than the old ones!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I recently got hold of the Series 1/2/3 boxset. Series 1 and 2 are ace, watching 3 now - not quite as good as they cut a couple of characters out of it (Susan and Jenny are important characters) but is still decent. Season 4, which is on TV now is pretty shit. All the good characters are gone, and the writing is showing signs of struggling - running out of ideas now I think. I won't be getting S4 on dvd when it comes out, the new characters are just shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom