Teacher 'rapes' 14yr old

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Tom said:
Lets have a little less understanding, and a little more condemnation.

Yeah because telling teenagers not to do something works a treat.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Agreed.

P.S Nath! Good of you to grace us with your presence! :)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
nath said:
Yeah because telling teenagers not to do something works a treat.

No, what I mean is 'get caught up the duff, tough shit - you're on your own'.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Tom said:
No, what I mean is 'get caught up the duff, tough shit - you're on your own'.

So we've got lots of kids having kids, with no money, possibly getting kicked out of their parents' place. Then what? Prostitution? Homelessness? Death?

Ah I see, that'll learn'em.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
nath said:
So we've got lots of kids having kids, with no money, possibly getting kicked out of their parents' place. Then what? Prostitution? Homelessness? Death?

If that's the path they choose... *shrug* - what else can you do? I certainly don't want them eating into my tax.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not saying the solution is to leave things as they are and just keep paying for their kids - fuck, I don't know what the solution is. I expect none of you do either (though some are less inclined to admit that than others). I just think "less understanding" is not the answer and very very seldom is.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Tom said:
They're going to do it anyway, so might as well make it more of an experience for them.

Cobblers. Children aren't obliged to have sex, I was able to get through school successfully with my virginity intact and I know I'm not the only one.

It strikes me as double standards that children are encouraged to dress sexy, act sexy and yet the law still seeks to treat sexually active children in the same manner that innocent, virginal, children are.

If its abuse for an adult to have sex with a child then its also an abuse to be teaching 11 year olds how to give head and put a condom on.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Children are obliged to have sex - its called peer pressure. The minority of idiot children think that babies are something cute, and fun, and that the state will look after them.

Well I've got news for them, if I was in charge they could fuck right off. No handouts. No help. Nothing. Tough shit. Can't keep your legs closed? Not my problem. Learn the hard way.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Tom said:
Well I've got news for them, if I was in charge they could fuck right off. No handouts. No help. Nothing. Tough shit. Can't keep your legs closed? Not my problem. Learn the hard way.

Right, because when they get to go through life with a great education and loving family, they will make the right choice, but those chav scum in state schools who get knocked up can all give head to old men for the rest of their lives.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
ECA said:
Right, because when they get to go through life with a great education and loving family, they will make the right choice, but those chav scum in state schools who get knocked up can all give head to old men for the rest of their lives.

Pretty much. The longer I pay tax and watch them come on chav tv and tell the world they want one more kid because that'll up their state payouts, the longer I watch chav gangs abusing passers-by, the more I want to say "fuck 'em" - I don't like their way of life. So lets take their way of life away from them.

They'll have to adapt. Maybe get a job?

Whipped

Part of the furniture
The problem I see, is that once you've become ingrained into the benifits lifestyle there is no motivation, other than personal, to get a job.

It's a sad fact, but you can actually have more money on benifits than you can from working in the local supermarket.

I'm not talking about the odd doley here, don't get me wrong. I'm talking about the 20 year old chav mums, with 3 kids from 3 different fathers who recieve a nice 3 bedroom house, all their bills paid for, and a nice pay out each week to support said kids.

Who then take that money staight to the off-licence and party to the early hours, wreaking the nice house we as tax payers, help pay for.

Believe me, I've seen this happen!

ZiggY

One of Freddy's beloved
I was wondering how many times he had sex with her before he knew he was being raped?....she text him and phone him why didnt he tell someone?....why didnt his cousin (who was driving her car!!) stop the car and help him out of this terrable experance?

Well i will tell you why because HE was having fun the only reason they got caught was because his mother over heard a phone call of him bragging about have sex with a HOT teacher as HE put it!!

so was it rape imo no

Whipped

Part of the furniture
ZiggY said:
I was wondering how many times he had sex with her before he knew he was being raped?....she text him and phone him why didnt he tell someone?....why didnt his cousin (who was driving her car!!) stop the car and help him out of this terrable experance?

Well i will tell you why because HE was having fun the only reason they got caught was because his mother over heard a phone call of him bragging about have sex with a HOT teacher as HE put it!!

so was it rape imo no
Not in the strictist sense. It's the law that classified it as rape as it was sex with a minor.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Whipped said:
The problem I see, is that once you've become ingrained into the benifits lifestyle there is no motivation, other than personal, to get a job.

It's a sad fact, but you can actually have more money on benifits than you can from working in the local supermarket.

I'm not talking about the odd doley here, don't get me wrong. I'm talking about the 20 year old chav mums, with 3 kids from 3 different fathers who recieve a nice 3 bedroom house, all their bills paid for, and a nice pay out each week to support said kids.

Who then take that money staight to the off-licence and party to the early hours, wreaking the nice house we as tax payers, help pay for.

Believe me, I've seen this happen!

Ive seen it happen too, many many times. My neighbours even did this.

Ill await Daily Mail cries, but the trouble is, its true.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I think the jailterm was for how ugly she is.
If she was hot it wouldn't be so bad, but no 15 year old would fuck that :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom