teach ppl to RVR

G

gwal

I´ve been thinking a bit about all the posts that have been made here on BW about how to RVR, and have come to a conclusion.

It seems there are 2 possibilites to choose from:

1: ALL ppl read BW and some of theese just dont understand what is written about RVRíng, or just dont care.

2: SOME ppl are reading BW, and all or most understand how to RVR - maybee they have not got the full experience they need to do it for full effectiviness - but they understand and at least try.

My conclusion is that option 2 is the correct one. Now I hear u say, but if that is so, then why dont ppl do this - well, they do, but as stated only SOME read BW.
This means the problem is not anything that can be solved here at BW, the problem lies with those (or at least some of those) who DONT read BW - they are the ones who are not aware of how to RVR.
So what is the solution: teach them.

How:

When u get in a grp for RVR, explain what ppl need to do - dont ae in areas where there are mezzed ppl, dont use the "/stick to the hibernian hero" button, heal ppl when they need it instead of smite - or at least use insta heals, etc.

Also I encurage guilds to do guild hunts to teach ppl in the guild how to RVR - so ppl will be more aware of what to do.
Guild hunts dont NEED to be done on RVR to tach ppl anything, hunting in Dartmoor (named are good for it) will teach ppl to move together, as u can hunt things that are scattered all over the place, and u need to move fast to avoid respawns = if u dont keep up, u get lost. And u also learn not to just hit the closest thing possible if u hunt something hard enough, where mistakes like that means death.

U can additionally try to gather a grp to hunt outside the main zergs, using hit and run, by using this ppl should learn who to hit, how the different classes look, and what they can do, more easely than if u stay with the main zerg.

I hope some of this will be usefull, and will improve the RVRíng of albion in time, by teaching the unexperienced how to RVR.

G

Girigu Shadaar

Greetings

We are practicing and hunting together in Regular RvR every tuesday 1900 CET and thursday 2000 CET since last week. Please, join us 8). All albion citizens welcome to join us and also hibs/mids to the die-team.

regards,
Girigu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom