Teabaggin

O

old.[Pixie]

after recently watching the film "pecker" i have unfortunatly found the meaning of teabagging, i was just wondering if anyone els knows of this...

dont ask if you dont know, im not gonna go into the meaning myself.

O

old.Darius

Apparently, one of the blokes in our office "Tea Bagged" the bosses computer keyboard. Erm... Nice.

O

old.[Pixie]

lol, hmmm i dont think that would be the teabaggin communitys choice of teabaggin subject... but lol anyways...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> keep on teabaggin! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

O

old.FaRaN

I've seen that movie too. I thought it was made up, and not existing at all. I laughed my ass off seeing it the first time though.
This is an existing activity? Like in Real Life? Common, please tell me it isn't! :)

A

Atomic Rammer

Right u gits

Someone is gonna have to actually say what this is.

p.s
I don't drink tea

O

old.[Pixie]

i am sorry to say that it does go on in real life, and it seems only to happen in small american towns... (figures)

but the ppl witll say what teabaggin is when it reaches 15 postes, and only 15....

------------------
You think im cheating?

thanks for the compliment :)

[This message has been edited by [Pixie] (edited 13 May 2000).]

O

old.QuantumUK

SYDEEREAL: 2 words; Internet Search

[Pixie]: What in the name of painful bollox has this got to do with anything!?! :) I can't believe I wasted my time looking for this after every other site saying "don't ask". No wonder it's an obscure term, it's ridiculous!

Darius: LOL!

Admin: Can we have a forum for the teabagging community

Me: Why am I even talking about this?

Everyone: If you think that's bizzare you might like to try www.fufme.com

[This message has been edited by QuantumUK (edited 16 May 2000).]

A

Atomic Rammer

You've obviously got more spare time than me Quantum.

I prefer to spend my time firkytoodling anyway.

;)

O

old.bee

firkytoodling??? LOL!

what the hell does that mean?

O

old.[Pixie]

ok ok ok the time has come...

teabagging includes a forhead (hopefully sweaty and bald heads go well) and a err...

... ballbag swinging and thudding onto the recivers head... eww i know but if you go see pecker you wil wet yaself with laughter...

and the sound... lol *ThuD* *ThuD* *ThuD*

------------------
You think im cheating?

thanks for the compliment :)

A

Atomic Rammer

haha. Yeah, I only read your .sig anyway you firkytoodler

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom