tds2

O

old.Evildancer

How is it possible to let tds play with two teams
are they afraid that they dont win there poule .
Very strange that this is allowed.

You can never been sure about who is playing for tds1 or tds2

For example if tds2 s not ranked to be continued then they can place the best players to the other team so both tds can continued to be sure that they win the bwefl.

This is not very fair against other clans.
Give a other clan a change to play and not two teams from tds.

This is not fair PLEASE OTHER CLANS REPLEY TO THIS AND COMPLAIN ABOUT IT.

O

old.=CCC=Virus

2 teams = cool

Hey good luck to tds for doing so......I understand your concerns but if tds are anything like us....a big clan with many members...then they probably think the same as us and would like to give as many of our/its members a chance to play in BWEFL...........obviously 5v5 games aint gonna let everyone play so we too are fielding 2 teams

Although i'll say this much.....With us =CCC= 1 and =CCC= 2 are both gonna have independent teams so if =CCC= 1 go out and =CCC= 2 make it through...there wil be no player swapping and fielding players from team 1 into team 2 because i agree with you...that sucks! I can assure you that we will not be doing that!

I agree that a rule should be set in place about this b4 we kick off....ok having to teams but no players team swapping from team 1 to 2 or vise versa

'V' Out

G

greendemon

I also say good luck to any clan that has had the forward thinking to have submitted 2 teams.
However, it would have been nice to have been informed that this was an option, many others may have chosen to do this if they had known.
Out of curiosity V, are your 2 teams of different skill? I only ask because you have one team in Div1 and the other in Div2?
I have requested that my Clan be moved down a Division to help for a more evenly balanced league. If the admins are willing to make adjustments, then we should all let them know what we think asap before things get under way.
Good luck to everyone.

O

old.Bolle

Well is it falt of the other clans that ur clan has so many members? The clans are suffering now cause they cannt play in the league.

I think it would be a better league if more clans are playing and each clan has just 1 team registered.

Greetingz Bolle

O

old.Soupeh

Don't see a problem with it either, SO LONG AS other clans get the nod ahead of existing clan's second teams. Tis a bit unfair if clan ABC has 2 teams but clan XYZ can't get in because there's no room left.

Nuff said...

O

old.Rabbit

By looking at the results of tds2 at their Homepage I saw 4 matches of tds2, 2 matches (50% !) was played with mixed teams, which means : players from team1 were playing with team2, and they were not the least players. This doesn't give me that much confidence about the whole (crap) idea.

Admitting 2 teams from one clan will only make the BWEFL the joke of all EF-leagues, how can you expect to be taken seriously by allowing this *****.
Members who join big clans should take the consequences of their dicisions, instead of bending the rules in your own advantage.

O

old.Teflon2

This sucks!

I agree with Rabbit.
This is bang out of order.
If CCC and TDS can have 2 teams entering the league, then they can pass on tactical information to each other and all sorts.
It's definitely unfair.
Also the potential is there for 2 teams from the same clan to become top of seperate divisions.
That surely is not right.
Can't this be a fair league with quality matches being hosted, rather than just flooding the league with extra teams just to make the numbers up?

O

old.Flare_Protector

Ah well ... what ya gonna do 'bout it?

1.) Neither tds, neither ccc will draw back their second team.
The far it goes is this topic, and there it does stop ... just
arguing alittle 'bout it ...

2.) None of the clans or admins are able to check if the team plays
fair and uses the same players for the league, name changes
are done very fast, and nobody will notice the diffrence ...

3.) We have to take there word ...

4.) But if either tds or ccc cheats on this matters, it is very
weak to do so .... let's keep this game fair, is that so much to
ask? :confused: ......

O

old.Flare_Protector

Oh and virus, that is a laim excuse .. you know to there many leagues where your clan can in participate ...

If played fair i have nothing against two teams, cause what ya bring up is in a certain way correct ... but there is NO :eek: way that it can be checked .. why not just play with one team ... then this matter was never started and we would be hapely waiting for the elague to start ... :clap:

O

old.[LS]Speedy

<------- I see a cool Icon for this ***** :D

I better cant do that becuz I get banned after my first post :(

I think it is not fair......imagine.....a clan with around 40 members.......... when it is 5 vs 5 they make 4 groups.........that makes [ABC]Team1 [ABC]Team2 [ABC]Team3 and finally [ABC]Team4

Not personnely (<----- stupid word) but I think its :puke:

[LS]Speedy

O

old.Asterix

So what?? its only a game, i understand why they have done this as i used to look after about 20 - 30 EF players and they get annoyed at not playing "proper" games i can tell u!!

However, as has been said before, it is impossible check for unless IP addys were checked etc which is a bit ott.

I would hope that CCC and tds only field players listed as in that team or be branded t**sers for the rest of their history!!

However it is only a game, are u scared of CCC and tds or something??? They may be good, if not better, that what ever clans u lot are in but you dont learn unless u have a challenge. I know my clan ([OD]) are gonna give them a good pistol whipping when ever we see them. We are all human after all.

Basically, short of stopping 2 teams from a clan entering, there is nothing that can be done to police this.

just remember IT IS ONLY A GAME!!!

O

old.v1p.tds

pff believe me, theres no need for us to fake our own players, we ve 2 very goosd teams, team1 won the nguk efl cup undefeated! So we are a honourable clan, believe me. U all can t understand that more then 5 ppl want to play???? i m sorry for that!

O

old.Teflon2

Really

If you have 2 very good teams, presumably of comparable skill, then why are they in seperate divisions?
No way is this fair.
I do not have a problem with this if you're teams are in the same division.
It seems to me that you and ccc are trying to control this league.

Do the right thing.

O

old.=CCC=Virus

Look we have lots of members all of which wanna play in the BWEFL. We have asked if we can field 2 teams like tds have and have been given the ok to do so......And as I have said in a previous post, if BWEFL make a rule that ALL games MUST be 5v5 no more, no less then there will be no need for player hoping. Which seems to me to be everybody's main gripe!

I ask tds this.....they will probably have a set team of 5 for there 1st team and set team of 5 for there 2nd team. What if POD wanna play 7v7 and not 5v5....Currently there is no rule against this.....what will tds do....I tell you what tds do....same as us....take the next best 2 players from team 2 and stick them in team 1 for that game....thats what

Make it set that ALL GAMES should be 5v5....you cant field a team of 5...u lose the match! Lets face it...even the most leperish wank clan can manage to field a team of 5!!!

It will sort all this bullshit out

'V' Out

O

old.Teflon2

Out of Order

That is not the main gripe.
You can have as many teams as you like for all I care.
But you should not have the chance to win seperate divisions.
Keep them together in the same division. It is the only fair way to do it, especially as you say the are of equal strength!

You seem to be avoiding answering this point!

O

old.Rabbit

The only fair thing to do is make a seperate division for 2nd teams, as I'm sure that more clans are willing and able to make 2 teams. Realy, It's the only fair thing to do.

And the way it goes now, it seems that all the admins in BWEFL are thinking about their clan interests OVER the BWEFL interests.

To all these admins: Make the right dicision and show us that you are realy honorouble BWEFL-Admins looking out for the interest of BWEFL rather then merely your own clan interests.

O

old.=CCC=Virus

I dont see the problem in fielding a 2nd team is all ??? There different players in a different league....so whats the problem ???

Tell you what...if we rename the div2 team to =XYZ= would that make u happier ???

LOL

Teflon which clan are you from?

'V'

O

old.Teflon2

LOL

You know what I mean.
You are simply avoiding the point.
See my post in the other thread.

O

old.GeekKILLA

WTF u on about?

-V- lol, I think your missing the point, or are you just playing dumb? What is been said here is that B team games will be played CCC's and TDS's best players.
Now say in the final are you telling me and everyone else that the top clan players wont be playing?...........get real you moron, you have just said yourself that "same as us....take the next best 2 players from team 2 and stick them in team 1 for that game" wont that also work in reverse when for some strange reason non of the B team can show up for a game? D'oh brain doner.........

O

old.Flubber

OK so "V" ;) if ccc2 are coming last and getting raped in every game are you seriously telling me that the rest of your clan is going to sit by and watch this? Plz don't try humour me by saying yes they will. Haveing 2 teams in the same league just isn't right and is unfair on the other clans.

Oh and nice move contradicting youself in the same thread :p

Although i'll say this much.....With us =CCC= 1 and =CCC= 2 are both gonna have independent teams so if =CCC= 1 go out and =CCC= 2 make it through...there wil be no player swapping and fielding players from team 1 into team 2 because i agree with you...that sucks! I can assure you that we will not be doing that!

I tell you what tds do....same as us....take the next best 2 players from team 2 and stick them in team 1 for that game....thats what

Unfortunately seen as how many admins are either ccc or tds, what they say goes :mad:

O

old.GeekKILLA

Well from reading the -V- mans post's so far, I would say hes a couple of cans short of a 6 pack

O

old.=CCC=Virus

oh dear!!!

what a handpump u are.....hey m8 its not my fault u cant read....but for the people who wernt paying attention...Ill say it...AGAIN

OKAY.....zzzzzzzzzzz

If BWEFL is set to 5v5 games only....=CCC= team 1 and =CCC= Team 2 WILL NOT...REPEAT NOT...be swapping players from team to team....because i agree with you all that it is indeed unfair. If say for instance team 2 is getting raped in div 2 and losing all the time....WE WILL NOT be bolstering up div2 team with div 1 team players...cos that again....is cheating. As for matey who said somewthing about "get real, if your losing and shit in a div your telling me you wouldnt swap players in".....yes....thats exactly what im saying.....how fucking lame do u think we are that we cant handle defeat...lol....we dont mind if we lose m8....aslong as we played our best....simple as that! Also note that =CCC= have 20+ members of which all who are not listed as starting 5 for either div team are elligble as subs to play for either team.....i belive that to be fair enough.

NOW THE PROBLEM :::

The problem is simply this.....to my knowledge i DONT believe BWEFL have made all games 5v5 ONLY. This is whats gonna cause problems. Heres why:
tds play wrld one week in a 5v5 game and win...they play pod the next week in a 5v5 and win.....they then play IHP the next week but IHP wanna play a 7v7 game to give more IHP members a game....nothing wrong with that at all....so what does tds do. They would probably field 2 of the best players from the other team into the 2 remaining spots of there team to play IHP! NOW THAT....is from what I can see....THE PROBLEM.....it dosent just apply to tds...we would probably do the same under those circumstance so all im trying to do here is rectify the problem by saying that BWEFL should make ALL games 5v5....thus solving the problem. It would also be easier for clans to plan tactics n such better because one weeks 5v5 tactics will go out the window in next weeks 7v7 game.......NOW DO U GET MY POINT !?!?!?!?

AS for all the twats who are coming on here and posting shit about me and the =CCC=. Bare in mind that im actually spoting the potential problems and trying to fix them. If =CCC= were up to no good i would ignore your posts and just rape u in BWEFL swapping players from team to team and laughing at u all......but im not so fucking try and see my point!

I am actually trying to help rectify any potential problems b4 this thing starts off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'V'

O

old.Bolle

hx^Alpha: You said it brother!

'V': That your clan has too much members doesn't count. You cann't just make up a 2nd team just because you have too much people. If these members who donn't play on cws are angry about it, they can discuss this in YOUR clan and not form a 2nd team in a league. And of course the could just make their own clan in which everybody can play.

Greetingz Bolle

O

old.=CCC=OMEN

this aint the only league where a clan plays two teams
here is 1
UKCCL Q2 TEAM DEATH MATCH LEAGUE

[REG]
[REGII]
BS
BS2
both same clan dif players no problem
why a problem here?

[REGII] not playing now due to lack of players

O

old.Soupeh

Actually, I would say that having a pool of players who are substitutes is not inkeeping with the spirit you are trying to address this matter with.

Here's an argument against that I'm sure someone would love to point out, but hasn't done so yet:
You basically put all your best players in your subs pool, so that they could conceivably play for either team 1 or team 2.

If you are having 2 teams, and let me say this again - I don't have a problem with this - then the complete rosters should be fixed, and not flexible, so the abuse above could not be entertained. If you have 20 members, 10 go in team 1 and 10 go in team 2.

And no, I'm not trying to suggest that either tds or ccc would stoop to such methods to win a game, I am merely pointing this out and playing devil's advocate.

And I am currently clanless, before I get asked which clan I'm in :)

O

old.paddyjed

if theres a band wagon to jump on.........

theres nothing worse in this world than that feeling of rejection when you realise you are beeing left out.......:mad:

that just isnt gonna be allowed to happen to me so..................

we want another team in the league plz?.................

see that wasnt so bad was it?

semms like it would be a fair thing to do dont you , after all none of us like that feeling of rejection do we?:(

im sure you will let us , wont ya?:clap:

cheers (paddy)jed

O

old.Whats in a name

:clap: :twak:

Now i think if `CCC` and any other clans that have put more than one team into the competition they should....(if they have any consideration) "PULL ONE TEAM OUT" Thats all people are asking.

Okay!! so all the clan players want to be in the competition.....Whats up? Is the world going to end tomorrow??.....maybe it will who knows.....but lets put it this way if all the clans captains just selected their 5 players, get this league over with then another league can be started and clan members that never played can have a chance for the next one...

Its no good just arguing about it, posts can be but on the forum till the cows come home......and nothing will be done......WILL IT NOW!!!!!! :rolleyes: :eek: :cowsleep:

So come on now, are we all gamers who are just having a little bit of fun and some gamesmanship or are we just a load of nagging old women who cant think of anything else to do but bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch.

O

old.Soupeh

Originally posted by Whats in a name

So come on now, are we all gamers who are just having a little bit of fun and some gamesmanship or are we just a load of nagging old women who cant think of anything else to do but bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch.
I'd go with option 2, I think...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom