[TD] are Recruiting

O

old.Maddog

We are looking for 2 shit hot players who are dedicated Pro's to join our famous Team.

They must be able to communicate on all levels i.e we use Battle com so we would expect you to use it, and work as part of the TD team not a solo Glory man.

We need 1 Light defender who is damn fine when it comes to head 2 head close combat and fast at returning the flag.

We need 1 Attacker who is v-fast, knows how to ski and most of all can capture the flag and bring it back to base without a scratch.

Low Pinging B*stards are a must since we have 5 ISDN'er in our tribe already and want to keep an averaged low ping between us.

We will keep all applicants confidential , we will not tell your tribe (if you have one) if you trial with us until you have been accepted by the crew.

If you think you have what it takes to be a danzer then mail us
Danzers@barrysworld.co.uk and visit our web site www.danzers.co.uk
or come in the #danzers channel in irc for an organised Raping.

But if you are a cocky b*stard who would join us in the glory and leave us in the shit then we won't be intrested.

General age groups of the Danzers is around 18 - 35 and we are a friendly bunch !

Good Luck...

[This message has been edited by Maddog (edited 30 August 1999).]

[This message has been edited by Maddog (edited 30 August 1999).]

O

old.Pikachu

Didn't your last 2 members leave because of that 15 year old kid muppet stamper ?

Just curious on what it would be like in TD with him - oh wait, i do, so thats why i left. hmmmmmm

smile.gif
Take it

Pikachu !

[This message has been edited by Pikachu (edited 31 August 1999).]

O

old.Maddog

Pik,

The reason why you left was a dispute between stamper on some EM article you both wrote about on tribes players.
It has nothing at all to do with TD.

I don't want to know who was right or wrong and certainly don't want you slagging of a team member in this section.

You decided to leave so please don't take it to heart that we a recruiting new members.

And for your information Stamper is a valued member of TD , He is certainly no Muppet.

Now if you'de be so kind enuff to delete your mistaken entry and try to find a tribe that will accept you i'd be more than greatful.

[This message has been edited by Maddog (edited 31 August 1999).]

O

old.Stamper2

LOL is this the same Pikachu that wanted us to post a public apology for him because I insulted him in #uktl by saying members didn't want him in TD (and backed it up with quotes) ??

And you even went as far to say that if we didn't, you would make an apology up for us? How lame are you ffs.

Anyway, I have to be careful what I say because you might want me to apoligise again. awwwwwww

This thread is about TD recruiting, and not your petty insults. Take them elsewhere please.

O

old.Pikachu

Yes stamper, those quotes where way out of context, even accorring to Maddog (which I should post the logs of me and Maddog talking after the inncident here, but i'm sure most ppl aren't interested - mail jade@triberspace.com if u want a copy)

But I suppose your still in school learning English so, your stupidness can be explained.

Point taken Maddog, what I said wasn't against TD, but stamper who happens to be in TD, just take it as a friendly piece of advice from me to ppl about stamper, who in my opionion, and many others is ........ well, why say it.

I'll regard this the end of the matter. I can think of better things to do, but i'm not the one who took what a fellow tribe member said out of context and pasted it in the public channel making the leader of TD(Maddog) looking like an asshole just so he could think i would care
smile.gif

O

old.Stamper2

Those messages were not out of context, but if you wish to believe that then fine
smile.gif

You only saw a small portion of the log, the best was yet to come
smile.gif

MD is not an arsehole, he's a sound guy with a good and funny opinion of people like you!

O

old.Maddog

Pik , You just won't let it lie will you , I Told you this forum was for posting replies to our add not insulting ppl so please don't come back.
I suggest that you change your alias to [??]Arsehole this way a tribe may recruit you if your honest about yourself.

O

old.Pikachu

Just for the record I did not call Maddog an asshole - he's far from it, I said stamper made him look like one. English is a wonderfull language ......if only you could learn to read.

O

old.Stamper2

and would you like to explain how I made him look like one?

O

old.Pikachu

I already did - can you not read the above posts
smile.gif

O

old.Pikachu

See, if you join TD, thats the kind of crap you'll get off Mr.Stamper there, and this crap behind your back etc, altho he does start school again soon so he'll be probable on less.
Don't say I didn't warn you
smile.gif

O

old.Stamper2

I pasted what Maddog said about us not wanting you in TD. Thats him telling the truth, so how does that make him look like an arsehole. We're not the first tribe that hasn't wanted you y'know

O

old.Coyote

Yez are like a pair of big girls blouses, having a hissy fit
smile.gif

O

old.Stamper2

Pikachu, it's not crap it is fact.

Please learn the difference and stop posting here.

Just ask yourself, why have you been in 5 or 6 different tribes? And then you'll know why you weren't wanted in TD

Users who are viewing this thread