@ Tch Uon and co

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Having fun ?

retards.png

Littles

Loyal Freddie
Uon, get a fucking hair cut!! And while your at it sort your life out!

uron

Loyal Freddie
we wondered how long till we got a QQ thread! so we killed a load of casters and a bard, a couple of adding mids and some hibbies at fins (an rvr zone m8s!)....why the QQ?

Xzoltan

Fledgling Freddie
Always funny to see people crying about getting killed in a rvr zone :D Always the same people as well

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
damn! i cant believe it......

ive been demoted to a "and co" person!!!!

;(

Fail of epic proportions !

Punishment

Resident Freddy

;(

If it was just 2-3 warders or just tch and uon it would be no big deal but for 2 infils who fancy themselves as solo people to be in a group of 4-5 infils chain rolling hibs obviously trying to xp its abit sad , maybe i should start playing like a dick too it seems fotm :ninja:

Littles

Loyal Freddie

;(

haha this made me laugh, the mighty Saitoh is Alexs(urons) "and co", that is priceless.....on the plus side it doesn't get any lower so only up from here :clap:

Puri

One of Freddy's beloved
,maybe i should start playing like a dick too it seems fotm :ninja:

You already have, as i reckon you've killed my lowbie alts a couple of times while camping right outside beno inner door or porting stone, so no worries; you're ahead of your time.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
You already have, as i reckon you've killed my lowbie alts a couple of times while camping right outside beno inner door or porting stone, so no worries; you're ahead of your time.

Haha you dont leave beno much i find also :D

And by lowbie were they level 22 ? i think not more like rr2-3 :m00:

+ You add on everthing in clip so i dont really care what you think my man ;)

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
haha this made me laugh, the mighty Saitoh is Alexs(urons) "and co", that is priceless.....on the plus side it doesn't get any lower so only up from here :clap:

i promise the next whine thread will read "fao saitoh!" !

if only the login servers worked properly :<

Puri

One of Freddy's beloved
Haha you dont leave beno much i find also :D

And by lowbie were they level 22 ? i think not more like rr2-3 :m00:

+ You add on everthing in clip so i dont really care what you think my man ;)

Why should i ? even during the free month most of the times the only point for leaving beno was hosting a pic-nic in HW or picking up daisies- the literal meaning.Furthermore you ask me why i don't leave beno while in the meantime admittedly camping the inner gate ? You're brilliant .

As for the lowbie part, does it matter? so you were doing oldschool xp in the frontiers using lvl 30 chars when you got killed ? you see there's no point in this debate, clearly ?

Just noticed the "added" part about me adding, thanks for that actually ; it further proves that you have no idea who or what you're talking about . I might have added on your finliath tho. yeah, probably that.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
If it was just 2-3 warders or just tch and uon it would be no big deal but for 2 infils who fancy themselves as solo people to be in a group of 4-5 infils chain rolling hibs obviously trying to xp its abit sad , maybe i should start playing like a dick too it seems fotm :ninja:

its usually what ppl do when they fail at proper rvr :)

killing alts xp'ing is a way to keep some self respect when they log off :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Why should i ? even during the free month most of the times the only point for leaving beno was hosting a pic-nic in HW or picking up daisies- the literal meaning.Furthermore you ask me why i don't leave beno while in the meantime admittedly camping the inner gate ? You're brilliant .

As for the lowbie part, does it matter? so you were doing oldschool xp in the frontiers using lvl 30 chars when you got killed ? you see there's no point in this debate, clearly ?

Just noticed the "added" part about me adding, thanks for that actually ; it further proves that you have no idea who or what you're talking about . I might have added on your finliath tho. yeah, probably that.

Nah if you overmind im 100% correct ;)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH

this post made my eyes bleed.

uron

Loyal Freddie
its usually what ppl do when they fail at proper rvr :)

killing alts xp'ing is a way to keep some self respect when they log off :)

i do alrite at solo rvr, as does Tch, bored, no1 to kill out, i had 2 solo fights both against the same ranger, both i was winning, and both got added on.

who are ur alts?

shorti

Fledgling Freddie
rofl :) we made a 4 infil grp to kill a fg hibs we kill em twice they log and then we check fins... kill xpers twice we get whine thread :) funny :D

shorti

Fledgling Freddie
Deductive logic... since i am Laff , bullv is tch and uron is uon .. that leaves only 1 .co person to be Epicfail :p

aika

Part of the furniture
Deductive logic... since i am Laff , bullv is tch and uron is uon .. that leaves only 1 .co person to be Epicfail :p

didnt see your grp, just some inf that let me kill him on my rr1 ment yesterday, so i reckoned it was someone from this thread xD

uron

Loyal Freddie
didnt see your grp, just some inf that let me kill him on my rr1 ment yesterday, so i reckoned it was someone from this thread xD

nah tht was marrah i think. u thn got killed after by another infil?

saitoh

Loyal Freddie

ru high or smth ? :p

its my inf!

it was after i PA'd ur pet !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom