Tattoo

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
Just got me a nice new tattoo. Whoo! :) I'll prolly post a pic one day when i can be arsed, but to give a general idea, it's basically in italics and on my left pectoral, is about 2 centimetres in height, an inch along and reads:

Athlete

It's funny though, because i pretty much decided to get it done this morning, on a whim. However, a friend of mine wanted to get his wings because he's in the Paratroopers, and i thought it would be nice to get one done with him. :)

The buzz just before you go in though, is savagely intense, butterflies in my stomach and all that. And then looking back in retrospect, it didn't hurt that much.

I'm loving it at the mo' tho'. :)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
gwaan then lazybones, post a pic!! remember to shave first tho, or I won't look at it ;)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Sounds horribly tasteless.

Each to their own though, tats are incredibly personal.

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
Worst pic ever!

Really, the pic doesn't do it justice.

Tbh, i decided on this because i've got some nice memories of something i love doing, so yeah, it is quite personal.

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
Sir Frizz said:
It's funny though, because i pretty much decided to get it done this morning, on a whim.

"whim" and "tattoo" = "cover up done in 10 years". Strictly IMHFO of course.

Hope you like it in the long run mate, not my taste but as you said its a personal thing. If you DO end up hating it, its so small it would be a piece of piss to cover.

/edit: I had another piece of work done on my tribal sleeve. Got ink from shoulder to wrist now, the outline on the veins on my wrist and then the elbow hurt like a BASTARD. Looks "ok", but will be much better when all the blackwork is done. Probably take 4-5 months to finish all that then can move on to the other arm \o/

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
heh I imagine Frizzlet will catch the tat bug, get a massive dragon on his back and 'mad for it' in big bold lettering on his abs within a month :)

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah, i did try to keep it quite conservative, as i knew that thought may occur one day.

But you would know Xtro. :)

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Xtro said:
"whim" and "tattoo" = "cover up done in 10 years". Strictly IMHFO of course.

Hope you like it in the long run mate, not my taste but as you said its a personal thing. If you DO end up hating it, its so small it would be a piece of piss to cover.

/edit: I had another piece of work done on my tribal sleeve. Got ink from shoulder to wrist now, the outline on the veins on my wrist and then the elbow hurt like a BASTARD. Looks "ok", but will be much better when all the blackwork is done. Probably take 4-5 months to finish all that then can move on to the other arm \o/

xtro, when you go swimming pools and stuff, do they ever tell you to take off your shirt ?

:p

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Xtro, when do we get to see all your tats?

TATS OUT FOR TEH LADS

leggy

Probably Scottish
SilverHood said:
xtro, when you go swimming pools and stuff, do they ever tell you to take off your shirt ?

:p

No, as making the children cry is enough retribution.

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
A big girly wuss like Xtro probably can't swim and has to stick to the paddling pool :D

*hides*

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
Bleh :)

I thought I'd posted a pic already, I forget.

When the arm is finished I'll put one up I suppose.

As for the swimming thing, er no I don't get any hassle for some reason ;)

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
Xtro, how many tatoos have you got now? and if I may be so bold, with no offence intended at all..how comes you have so many? Im just curious as to your motivation if any? I have thought many times about getting one done but honestly dont think Iwould have the minerals! :)

GekuL

Fledgling Freddie
It would be rather ironic if you turned in to a 20+ stone fatty some day Frizz. ;)

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
jaba said:
Xtro, how many tatoos have you got now? and if I may be so bold, with no offence intended at all..how comes you have so many? Im just curious as to your motivation if any? I have thought many times about getting one done but honestly dont think Iwould have the minerals! :)

No offence taken at all mate.

I don't do individual tattoos.

I kind of knew what I wanted 15 years ago but hadnt pinned it down totally (knew what type of stuff and where it would go but not the finished article).

Then 2 years ago I planned full sleeves for both arms, then full designs for both legs, a full backpiece and a chest piece.

And then I thought about it and mulled it over for 18 months to be on the safe side (no rush!), and started the full work last October.

I currently have all my right arm tattooed. From shoulder to elbow is pretty much all finished. The outline of the rest of the arm is all done, its just about 4-5 months of shading now. I can only get about 4 hours of work done a month due to time and cost.

Then the left arm, which has a lot of detail, then the back piece, etc etc, will probably be finished in 2-3 years.

So, no rush to do it as you can see! I don't agree with stuff done on impulse and think about where the tats will fit in the grand scheme of things.

At the end of the day all my ink can be easily covered up with normal everyday clothes and thats how I like it. Its for me - a personal thing only.

etc etc :)

leggy

Probably Scottish
How sensible :)

I think the guys at the gym must have put in the same amount of thought tbh. You know the grunters in the far corner.

Well.

One has a pink bulldog on his shin (Tasteful)
The other has an identical thistle on each forearm. One with mother underneath and one with Scotland (It is rare that I am embarrased to be Scottish)

Some others include (all guys):

Foot high flame on back
Rose on bottom of shin/ankle
Half finished pint of lager with red snake coiled around it (With a big fuck off grin). It makes me wince everytime I see it.

/edit

It appears I pay too much attention to the guys at the gym. I'm straight honest :/

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
I am thinking of getting "Marines are Pussies!" tattaoed on my right bizeps... then a tour through the harbor bars of Portland. *sighs*

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
Xtro said:
No offence taken at all mate.

I don't do individual tattoos.

I kind of knew what I wanted 15 years ago but hadnt pinned it down totally (knew what type of stuff and where it would go but not the finished article).

Then 2 years ago I planned full sleeves for both arms, then full designs for both legs, a full backpiece and a chest piece.

And then I thought about it and mulled it over for 18 months to be on the safe side (no rush!), and started the full work last October.

I currently have all my right arm tattooed. From shoulder to elbow is pretty much all finished. The outline of the rest of the arm is all done, its just about 4-5 months of shading now. I can only get about 4 hours of work done a month due to time and cost.

Then the left arm, which has a lot of detail, then the back piece, etc etc, will probably be finished in 2-3 years.

So, no rush to do it as you can see! I don't agree with stuff done on impulse and think about where the tats will fit in the grand scheme of things.

At the end of the day all my ink can be easily covered up with normal everyday clothes and thats how I like it. Its for me - a personal thing only.

etc etc :)

All sounds very painfuil mate! Youre gonna have to post some piccies up here :)

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
GekuL said:
It would be rather ironic if you turned in to a 20+ stone fatty some day Frizz. ;)

Actually, that's the thing, no matter what i do, i've always been in great shape. And for that, people who know me, are in envy. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom