Tattoo round 2

M

mirieth

Bad Gateway on the photos :/

Oh and while I'm here :twak: 'Miriel'!? blatant copy imo! :p

K

Kaitlyn

Very purdy, and may I ask how much it (the firebird one) cost you.I was discussing with a friend of mine the other day how much more expensive tattoos seem to be nowadays...ok,ok I'll admit it I just want to know how much it would cost to blatantly rip it off and get it done myself....am I too old to get a sugar daddy?

D

DocWolfe

looks like those body transfer fake ones :p saw a girl walking around with a semi-rubbed off one on her lower back and burst out laughing

G

Garaen

looks very cool imo, making me think about getting one done. :eek:

N

naetha

Mwahahahah you should all get tattooed :clap:

Kaitlyn - It cost £100 in all for the phoenix itself, the two kanji characters, and the wrist tattoo - that was in Ultimate Skin Tattoo in Leeds - www.ultimateskintattoo.com It took 2 hours of tattooing in all, but I wasn't charged anything for design time as I designed it all myself (some tattoo studios will charge you for time spent designing what you want, or rejigging someone else's design)
You're welcome to use my design if you like it that much - I do :p

And Mirieth - fyi the name Miriel is taken straight out of a David Gemmell book (as are most of my character names) she's the adopted daughter of Waylander the Slayer so nyer and :twak: back to you too ;)

S

Straef

Like the phoenix :) Dont really get the other one tho... but that could be me, being thick at 3:20 am :/

J

Jonaldo

Both look a bit poxy tbh.

Good luck being accepted into any normal human society :p

(FREAK!) ;)

S

Serbitar

Originally posted by Flesh
No thanks. I have taste.

Indeed yes you have taste... just a shame its bad taste really :p

Edit: P.S. Nice tat's nae :)

Edit Once more... Trying to figure out what to get on my back and left arm... thinkin of 3 lions badge but dont wanna look like a footy hooligan... sorry... any more like a footy hooligan

G

Garaen

Looking at it again it would look better imo alot bigger, the wing span from shoulderblade to shoulderblade and the tail going halfway down the back :eek: Although this would be even more painful and cost even more. :eek:

F

Flesh

Looking at it again?
Why would you put your eyes through that a second time ?:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom