Tats2go

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Possible? Yes. Sideeffects and irreparable damage to your skin? Most definetaly.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
hmm i wouldnt have said it was possible for a cream to remove a tattoo without causing severe damage to the skin its self.

i wouldnt want to try it tbh, generally when people try to get a tattoo removed it ends up looking ghastly, i'd recommend just getting something else done over the top of it...or

think about what your getting done! its perminant fgs!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
thank you comedy Toht,

he'll be here all week ladies and gentlemen...he doesn't work here he just hasn't got anywhere else to go

*baa dum tssh*

Marc

FH is my second home
ahaha Laddey wants the name of some chav bint he got tattooed on his wrist removing

Laddey

FH is my second home
ahaha Laddey wants the name of some chav bint he got tattooed on his wrist removing

haha.

Have a big one done when i was younger, like 15. Now 19, as i've grown its gone stretched and i don't like it.

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
Thinking about getting the following as a tattoo :eek:

lonewolf5.jpg

Well, I say thinking - I am definately going to, getting a quote etc this weekend then probably get it slapped on the weekend after :D

Ezteq

Queen of OT
kewel, nice piccy choice but check out the black they use because some tatts go green after a few years so maybe go for a blue/black mixture so it'll stay dark and not turn the colour of gangreen

Laddey

FH is my second home
kewel, nice piccy choice but check out the black they use because some tatts go green after a few years so maybe go for a blue/black mixture so it'll stay dark and not turn the colour of gangreen

Yeah, my dads got some older than you Ez! (shiiit) and they've got green and tris-s teeth.

These days they have new inks and sharper/deeper/harder etc needles that stop it from going green as quickly. Ive got one on my arm i've had it for 5 yrs and i've worked in the rain, ice, snow and red hot sun and it's stayed perfectly black. No blotches etc. But yeah, eventually they'll go green as the FH theme

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Yeah, my dads got some older than you Ez! (shiiit)

ha its just not possible!!!

tbh my 2 oldest ones are still looking fab, they used this new ink from america at the time and the colours are lovely (and one is possibly as old as jim so roll me in flour and call me a muffin!).

The black one that i've got i asked the guy to do it blue/black with purple bits in to make it look like shadows, and tbh it looks damned good, i ddint want him to do it black because those green ones just look cack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom