Tatoos. o dear

DavidH

Part of the furniture
I would never tattoo that piece of shit on me. Badly painted.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Tragic aren't they? Why anyone would permanently mark thier own body is beyond my comprehension.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
IF i were to get a tatoo, i would have it on a place that wasnt realy visible, like under my feet or something (Would be a "Made in Norway" text) ^^

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Basic_X said:
IF i were to get a tatoo, i would have it on a place that wasnt realy visible, like under my feet or something (Would be a "Made in Norway" text) ^^

And you could put the 'Expiry Date' on the bottom of your other foot :D

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i got 3 tattoos and i love em want more, i'll post pics later

mine are in places where i can hide em if needed

Vladamir

FH is my second home
I'm a bit touch and go with tattoo's. While i think some people can really pull them off well some can't.

Personally if i were to get one i'd be on my upper back/shoulders.

Something like this;

073104u.jpg

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Vladamir said:
I'm a bit touch and go with tattoo's. While i think some people can really pull them off well some can't.

Personally if i were to get one i'd be on my upper back/shoulders.

Something like this;

073104u.jpg

Don't do it Vlad, if you ever wanted to get rid of something that big you are talking thousands of pounds for treatment and alot of pain. It just ain't worth the long term problems for short term gratification.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
cHodAX said:
Don't do it Vlad, if you ever wanted to get rid of something that big you are talking thousands of pounds for treatment and alot of pain. It just ain't worth the long term problems for short term gratification.

Well thats the same as Vlads GF's then.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
cHodAX said:

Yeah i know, thats why i'm not getting one done :)

Personally i just enjoy tribal designs and suchlike, and now i'm not a skinny runt i could handle it ;)

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Lamp said:
Those type of designs are sooooo old and unoriginal
Boring
Yawn
Indeed. Tribal tattoos are the most unoriginal ones you can get. Very unpersonal.
If I were to get a tattoo, I'd go with something I've designed myself, or gotten custom designed by an artist friend. Not something that every man and his dog has.
Like the one Vlad posted. I can think of 3-4 friends just in this very moment who has something almost identical.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
actually i have tribal ones, which were designed especially for me give me 10 mins i'll get them up

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Sparx said:
actually i have tribal ones, which were designed especially for me give me 10 mins i'll get them up
If you've designed them yourself, it changes everything. Point is, don't go for the first and best you find by doing a google picture search for "rox tribal tattoo" :p

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
one on my shoulder isn't finished yet as you can see its on top of my shoulder too, i want it further down my arm to my elbow not sure if i will do it tho

echome

Fledgling Freddie
I love tatoos, don't see why so many ppl think they would regreat it.. Fair if you don't want one, dont get one. But if you truly wants one go for it and never look back. I got my last name down my right arm.
After I got that one my dad, grandfather and brother wants it aswell.
I have just got time for my next one, a dragon from my upper torso down my left arm.
Well since I am getting them for free, or almost free, it is a bit easier for me I guess. Only need to pay for the paint since it is a friend of my brother that also tatooes for HA that makes em for me.

:drink:

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i love em, but they not for everyone.

Really annoys me when ppl go "yeah but happens when you are and old man you will regret it" then i watch them get smoke 100 fagsevery night thinking yeah but i will have scars you will have no lungs

get my point?

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
I have 4 tattoos now, three of which were self designed, one of which is a traditional design, and my husband has one tribal which I designed myself.

If you want a tattoo for the right reasons then I think you should get one. Don't be put off by people saying "oh, but what about when you're old and wrinkly" etc (I'm guessing when you're old, you're gonna be a lot more pissed off about being incontinent and impotent than having and old/wrinkly tattoo). If you do have doubts you should wait though. You should NEVER (and I cannot emphasise this enough) rush into getting a tattoo, and no tattoo parlour should tattoo you the same day you walk in there.

I love all of my tattoos (two on my back (upper and lower) and one on each wrist), and I'm pretty confident I'll never regret having them. I was careful enough when getting them done not to have stupid tattoos, or ones that can't be discreet if I want them, so they shouldn't stop me getting a job or anything either. Tattoos are part of who I am, and I think if I didn't have them, a part of me would be missing.

Incidentally, I do enjoy designing tribal tattoos, so if you're looking for a design, I might be able to do one for you, just send me a pm and give me an idea of what you're looking for. Obviously the design may then be interpreted differently by the tattoo artist, but thats another matter ;)

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
The thing is, you should be either 100% sure or don't bother. Don't just 'get one' for the sake of it. Take a looong time to decide on a tattoo.

For me I like to design my own Tribal, love tribal and celtic designs ;) saying that I have checked other tattoos out from google / my mates place and often play about with the design and change bits.

A friend of mine has an ace Ancient Egypt style cyborg thing, real nice ;)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
There once was a couple of newlyweds named John and Wendy. John told his wife Wendy that he wanted a tattoo! Wendy agreed and said that would be ok. John did not know what the tattoo should say or where he would put it. So Wendy said, "Well, if you REALLY loved me, you would get my name tattooed on your pecker."

John couldn't back out on that one, so he went to the tattoo parlor. The tattoo artist told him that he needed to have an erection while he put it on. After an hour of excruciating pain, the tattoo was done.

As John was on his way home from the tattoo parlor he saw a rest stop and decided he needed to stop and take a leak. He went to the restroom and looked down to admire his tattoo and he noticed, that when he was not erect, the only letters that were visible, were the W and the Y.

Suddenly, a big black gentleman steps into the urinal beside John and John accidentally looked down at the guy and could not help but notice that he ALSO had the letters W and Y tattooed.

So John said "Hey, I guess you have a girlfriend or wife named Wendy too."

The guys looked confused and said, "What makes you think that?"

John replied "Well I noticed the W and the Y tattoo -- so you don't have a girlfriend named Wendy?"

The black guys laughed and responded, "No mon, that tattoo says, "Welcome to Jamaica! Have a nice day."

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I love tattoos personally, so long as they are artistic or taseful. Those in the first post were just ugly tattoos on an ugly persons beer belly.

This is mine:

Dragon1.jpg

Thats on my right arm and I had it done maybe 4 or 5 years ago, im thinking of having another dragon my left arm sometime too. But if I do I wont be able to donate blood for another year and will feel guilty :(

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
But if I do I wont be able to donate blood for another year and will feel guilty :(

I know, I always feel guilty about not being able to give blood - I haven't been able to give blood since I was 19 due to it being 1 year between getting a tattoo or piercing and being able to give blood. Heh, makes me sound like I'm a bit of an addict actually :p

Edit: This is Lee's tribal btw:
th_P1010019.jpg

Originally based on this design:
th_tattooredone.jpg

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I want a tatoo but Im too skinny, not enough flesh to be tatooed on :(

Will

/bin/su
I'm pretty damn skinny, but I still got my tattoo done.

169669699_466a177fec.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom