Tasks/Quests

O

old.HotDog

No doubt this is a foolish question, but how do you go about getting quests tasks. Other than from my trainers, I don't seem to be able to get things to do, and I don't fancy killing beetles to reach level 100. I'm on Prydfjfdsf whatever and Hibernia if it matters.

W

Wij

From the other thread...

Originally posted by Pfy

Find a guard (usually the named NPCs), select him and type /whisper Task. They'll either give u a task or say come back later.

At low lvls it's really easy/quick to lvl and the money is cool.

D

Damini

Right clicking on some NPC's seems to do the trick, well In Middie anyways. Mostly on npcs that dont have a specific role (eg not a guard or a smith). If they have a quest to give and you right click them, they say something like

Hello Hotdog. Its so good to see a young strapper like you about these parts? But have you heard my incredibly dull ramblings?

You click on the bold and the character will gabble on; sometimes this leads to quests, other times just educating you about sod all. Its hit and miss.

Unless you go to http://camelot.allakhazam.com/quests or something, and find out where all the quests are, and which NPC's trigger them.

P

Pfy

Originally posted by Damini
Right clicking on some NPC's seems to do the trick, well In Middie anyways. Mostly on npcs that dont have a specific role (eg not a guard or a smith). If they have a quest to give and you right click them, they say something like

Hello Hotdog. Its so good to see a young strapper like you about these parts? But have you heard my incredibly dull ramblings?

You click on the bold and the character will gabble on; sometimes this leads to quests, other times just educating you about sod all. Its hit and miss.

Unless you go to http://camelot.allakhazam.com/quests or something, and find out where all the quests are, and which NPC's trigger them.

Aye having a printout/list of tasks is extremely handy. It saves from doing all the pointless ones, pretty much. Also, yes, Damini's right, all you need to do is right click a NPC and look for the dialog box to pop up. however, a word of advice, don't sell the quest item (that you have to take to get your reward) as my m8 did :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom