Tartaros Gift.

Helme

Resident Freddy
After lots of deaths trying to make this encounter after the patch im just going to give up unless someone can tell me a easy way to do it. The focuspull tactic doesnt work any more (well atleast not as far as we saw) and the tank tactic got us zerged to hell and back. So any tips?

Helme

Resident Freddy
And get more salmanders? ;p 1fg with 30 sallys was more then enought thank you very much xD

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
We did it lots of times with 2x supp SM, 2x Warrior (for guard) healer and shaman. Though, that was before fop nerf :|

Helme

Resident Freddy
I know it was possible back then, but i cant timetravel to get my staff so need tactics for this patch :/

poky

Fledgling Freddie
have done it the "correct" way.. just need alot of ppl rly

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
Edit: I wrote something very stupid here. It would probably get me banned.

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
i did this with 4 ppl on alb, 1 merc 1 pally 1 cleric and a sorc to confuse the sallies, only had single confuse but the spammage worked, sallies went for the other sallies and the 2 tanks could kill akil (we died when akil died cuz suddenly all the sallys went for us)

hope it helps.

edit: this was in 1.69 btw but i dont think it will make a difference

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Confuse indeed helps a lot, think I did it with 2 supp sms 1 warrior 2 healer 1 shaman 1 rm and a savage.

Confuse the sallies, kill Akil with tanks, healers ae stun the few (confuser has to do his job correctly) salamanders that don't go at eachother.

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Get Malice lvling grp going there.
3-4 Supp SMs that have CS, 3-4 tanks that have Malice, 2 healers and a BB. Pac healer and BB outside grp.
Then get another grp there and take the encounter.

Lots of artifacts lvl there. Malice and Cloudsong atleast. I bet there is Supp SMs out there that would LOVE to join you.

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Kathal said:
Get Malice lvling grp going there.
3-4 Supp SMs that have CS, 3-4 tanks that have Malice, 2 healers and a BB. Pac healer and BB outside grp.
Then get another grp there and take the encounter.

Lots of artifacts lvl there. Malice and Cloudsong atleast. I bet there is Supp SMs out there that would LOVE to join you.
Dark SM's too fyi :(

Helme

Resident Freddy
Whisperess said:
Dark SM's too fyi :(

Dark sm's dont really have the same utility as a supp sm on this encounter thought, and besides the salamanders have 50% cold resists i nuke em with dark rm for 251(-251), going to try the confuse method soon hoping that will do it else its time to gather ze zerg and go to lotto i guess.

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Helme said:
Dark sm's dont really have the same utility as a supp sm on this encounter thought, and besides the salamanders have 50% cold resists i nuke em with dark rm for 251(-251), going to try the confuse method soon hoping that will do it else its time to gather ze zerg and go to lotto i guess.
Doesn't mean we still don't want the credit, now does it? :p

Helme

Resident Freddy
Nope dark sm's are to fotm to get tartaros ;p

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Whisperess said:
Doesn't mean we still don't want the credit, now does it? :p
I just wrote what was needed. Btw I have a dark SM (47 Dark and 26 Supp) and he nukes the ML7 "SoM 3, Mad tails 3 mobs" for 150-250 dam, so I guess a few dark SMs could help too. BUT you need a lot of dam there so Supp SMs are needed.

Helme

Resident Freddy
And as i said, 50% cold resist on the salmanders.

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Can still focuspull this on alb, nps. 1 mattercabbie, 1 cleric/bb and 1 necro to farm mobs behind tartaros to get power, which he will transfer to the mattercabbie. Easy piece. But I'm not sure if hib/mid have a char that can transfer pow? :confused:

Helme

Resident Freddy
No Midgard is the realm without power transfer, pet spam or overcharm.

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
Helme said:
No Midgard is the realm without power transfer, pet spam or overcharm.

wow, albs help u and you still whine.. keep it up!

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Kathal said:
I just wrote what was needed. Btw I have a dark SM (47 Dark and 26 Supp) and he nukes the ML7 "SoM 3, Mad tails 3 mobs" for 150-250 dam, so I guess a few dark SMs could help too. BUT you need a lot of dam there so Supp SMs are needed.
Helme said:
And as i said, 50% cold resist on the salmanders.
Read it again. Do you really think I point out that I have 26 Supp to tell you I do 150-250 dam with dark nukes??
I hit the ML7 "SoM 3, Mad tails 3 mobs" for 150-250 dam with my lvl 26 PBAE and thats NOT cold dam.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Knolan said:
wow, albs help u and you still whine.. keep it up!

Don't see how you got that to a whine tbh, i was stating facts if anything is hardmode in mid its pve.

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Helme said:
Don't see how you got that to a whine tbh, i was stating facts if anything is hardmode in mid its pve.
You consider Moderna to be hardmode? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom