Tartaro's Gift

Sparkimus

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone on that can come and do Tartaro's? I'm there it's up uncamped, and I cant do it meself ;)

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
There ya go... took 3 times ML9 on sorc pet... but the buggers dead.

Erulin the Bloody

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
hehe, np... never tried it before and I'm game for anything new :)

Erulin the Bloody

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
One of the yellow Taur Spectators from the Ring of Fire arti encounter... They pretty decent when buffed and ml9. It only hit like once in 4 blows, but it took the mob down 4 to 6% each time a hit connected.

It had upto 4 or 5 orange Sally's on the pet along with the main mob, but keeping it healed wasn't all that hard (ml10 42 enh/36 rejuv cleric +25 healing from ToA/ MoH 4 as backup on second PC)

Only problem is, if you run out of range of the platform, your pet start attacking random Sally's... the good old : You can't attack XXX from this distance-crap.

Alot safer with a servant necro though... it's ML9 doesn't run out (but again no probs keeping it healed)

Erulin the Bloody

Storankan

Fledgling Freddie
Erulin said:
Alot safer with a servant necro though...
Try a buffed cabby pet with green dmgshield. No need to use ml9 buff more than once. :p

EDIT Hmm, was thinking if scalars. But tartaros should work the same, never tried though.

Rushie

Fledgling Freddie
Erulin said:
One of the yellow Taur Spectators from the Ring of Fire arti encounter... They pretty decent when buffed and ml9. It only hit like once in 4 blows, but it took the mob down 4 to 6% each time a hit connected.

It had upto 4 or 5 orange Sally's on the pet along with the main mob, but keeping it healed wasn't all that hard (ml10 42 enh/36 rejuv cleric +25 healing from ToA/ MoH 4 as backup on second PC)

Only problem is, if you run out of range of the platform, your pet start attacking random Sally's... the good old : You can't attack XXX from this distance-crap.

Alot safer with a servant necro though... it's ML9 doesn't run out (but again no probs keeping it healed)

Erulin the Bloody

Gorgon maiden is a much better ml9 pet for arti encounters, also if u pull Akil off the main platform and just down to the casters around platform (this is as far as u can pull him i believe) then u wont get any sally adds at all, well i havent at least anyway.

pbaz

Fledgling Freddie
Rushie said:
also if u pull Akil off the main platform and just down to the casters around platform (this is as far as u can pull him i believe) then u wont get any sally adds at all, well i havent at least anyway.

Correct, in my experience.

I usually drag him towards the Scalars spawn site until he hits tether (you'll still be standing up at the top of the slope, quite close to his platform). He's then an extremely easy focus-kill with zero adds.

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
LOL :

"Gorgon maiden is a much better ml9 pet for arti encounters, also if u pull Akil off the main platform and just down to the casters around platform (this is as far as u can pull him i believe) then u wont get any sally adds at all, well i havent at least anyway."

For 1 I hate waiting for a pet to arrive, and not like it can't be done without a Gorgon ;)

And 2, pull it away ??? heck no, the adds are what make this intresting. If it's only 1 mob it's just like the last guy alive hitting on the last girl alive, if ya know what I mean :)

Erulin the Bloody

PS : just so you know, the best pets in TOA are the Burning Mau mobs from DS encounter... 14000 HP's unbuffed and un-ml9th.

Problem is, IF someone completes the arti while it's your Pet, it will de-spawn and leave you peeing in the wind mid pull... But, heck, isn't that what makes Russian Roulette intresting ?

Erulin the Bloody
<Hates Sally's and will feck over any minstrels buffed sally for money>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom