tapatalk

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Yeah, any chance of a mobile version of FH? My Hero feels naked without it.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Although the app is not free. Around £3 on android and iphone I believe. But free for Deebs to register the forum with them.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well it's free for him to register the forum with tapatalk, but I think that he should also install a mobile friendly forum skin as well.

The problem then is that I'd want the mobile skin as my default when browsing from my phone, but not from my PC. Don't want to switch between them. Is there a way that it could be set up as a /mobile URL or similar?

JingleBells

FH is my second home
Well it's free for him to register the forum with tapatalk, but I think that he should also install a mobile friendly forum skin as well.

The problem then is that I'd want the mobile skin as my default when browsing from my phone, but not from my PC. Don't want to switch between them. Is there a way that it could be set up as a /mobile URL or similar?

I was under the impression skins were done on a per client cookie basis? I browse the forums in green at home, but my work pc has it set to use the classic style

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Indeed the skins are cookies based. Also that and similar other programs require backend plugins which I imagine would place extra load on the servers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom