Tank Group Friday 28/07

warkrusher

Fledgling Freddie
A Tank group without arms? typical for euros.. u r so old fashing still thinking armsmen sucks lol, and btw a high rr arms beats mercs DPS @ anyday... and like a arms said.. DR OWNS! u want 2 polearms in that grp and a pala believe me.. lol .. anyway GL

Martok

Part of the furniture
warkrusher said:
A Tank group without arms? typical for euros.. u r so old fashing still thinking armsmen sucks lol, and btw a high rr arms beats mercs DPS @ anyday... and like a arms said.. DR OWNS! u want 2 polearms in that grp and a pala believe me.. lol .. anyway GL

only 1 decent arms that i know on cluster but since there has not been enough interset only flame :( im canceling

Tilda

Martok said:
only 1 decent arms that i know on cluster but since there has not been enough interset only flame :( im canceling
meh! Just as I was going to sign up! :(

Cloudz

Fledgling Freddie
I havent played in awhile properly, but I cant think of any good arms that play anymore :eek7:

warkrusher

Fledgling Freddie
ROFL believe it or not but i had tons of fun in the first 5 6 weeks when i returned from a year and half with Ilur´s grps but when hes not online i dont get grps @ all.. thats why now im @ us servers.. :p about the stuff saying that u dont know very good arms well u know why? cause the highers rr arms on the server solo loads.. and now are used to it..since albion in the last 2 years or so.. skiped arms to set grps :p

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Martok said:

Kagato, Belgareth, Manische all come to mind

Theres Tavish too <3

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
If your short on a cleric martok pm me on msn (cant guarentee Im available all the time tho, but there as a last resort if im not playing my bainshee :p)

50 Rej
DI2, MCL2, RP2, PR1, WH3, MOH3 and so on

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom