Talk on IRC outside daoc

O

old.Filip

Some ppl say that albs report a lot about alb movements/raids on IRC ..

I really doubth that is true ..
Anyhow i never use that kind of stuff (think there is more than enughf chat in DAOC for me)

but those who do maybee try to be aware about whats going on there and if we got some rotten ables lets do the /realm remove

Filip
HB

D

DeaD GuRu

i have no doubt this is happening.
This is just some other way of cheating. Most infis and scouts use radar, most tailors "seem" to use scripts, some lame albs use irc+daox to spy. There is nothing we can do about this, only hope that the ppl in question have the courage to stop this. It can be that a friend , IRL or IG, is in the other realm and off course friend are tempted to have fun together. This may seem fun for the ppl in question but it ruins fun for all other gamers in DAOC. As it is most things in albion aren't running as it could be and should be for game purposes but in a c ommunity of 700+ ppl u will always have the trouble shooters. All games ever created have cheats or lame ways of abusing the system. We should all see to it that we in person are not doing one of these thing. We can not point a finger to someone wether he is or is not cheating.

Deceide for urselfe if u are a nice, descent person that is not abusing the given system to his own sick form off pleasure. That in ruining other ppl's fun.

cya

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by Mr Ironheart
This is just some other way of cheating. Most infis and scouts use radar, most tailors "seem" to use scripts

i sincerely hope ur joking and aren't as retarded as this makes you look.

B

Bellona

"most".. I would like you to explain me that word, because the way you use it, it cant be the same word the rest of the world uses...

M

moo_work

tbh i think its just people who have multiple accounts, say ex albs that have moved to hib/mid and not got rid of their alb account like they should have done. (not mentioning any names am i exiled?).

D

DeaD GuRu

Originally posted by Bellona
"most".. I would like you to explain me that word, because the way you use it, it cant be the same word the rest of the world uses...

seem....... most

gladly explain: seem,: if somebody levels to fast in either xp'ing or crafting : posts a gratz here on LAME BW, u will ALLWAYS find some ppl expressing themselves in a way that they suspect that person of cheating or using a buffbot or something. NEVER a sensere gratz thread without someone starting to nag......

so seem as in assumption

most: check all gratz posts on crafting or necro levelling or something

bye

cya

D

DeaD GuRu

seem....... most

gladly explain: seem,: if somebody levels to fast in either xp'ing or crafting : posts a gratz here on LAME BW, u will ALLWAYS find some ppl expressing themselves in a way that they suspect that person of cheating or using a buffbot or something. NEVER a sensere gratz thread without someone starting to nag......

so seem as in assumption

bye

cya

D

DeaD GuRu

seem....... most

so seem as in assumption

bye

cya

E

Eggy

Eh? lol is it just me that never understands his posts?

G

Genesis_of_Ak

Your label that most infils and scouts are cheating is outrageous. You should retract it unless you have quantifiable proof to the contrary.

No one disagrees with you that cheaters need to be reported to Rightnow, but you need to be careful how you frame your posts to avoid over-generalising and tarring innocent and law-abiding players with the brush or wrongdoers.

D

DeaD GuRu

Originally posted by Genesis_of_Ak
Your label that most infils and scouts are cheating is outrageous. You should retract it unless you have quantifiable proof to the contrary.

No one disagrees with you that cheaters need to be reported to Rightnow, but you need to be careful how you frame your posts to avoid over-generalising and tarring innocent and law-abiding players with the brush or wrongdoers.

ok, most seems to be on ... overstatement,

better..... as it seems , some would be using...

better?

T

Tranquil-

?

An assumption isn't much to go after.

It's not exactly like it's the scouts and infs that would benefit the most of radar, that would be the FG's roaming. And that is only one place where your logic is flawed.

Trouble shooters? I think you mean trouble makers.

And to Filip, I doubt that it's not true. People in different realms share accounts. I wouldn't doubt that a second.

K

Kurik BHM

ye... most crafters use scripts... thats BS!

took me a freaking year to get 1165 tailoring, and no i did not tailor all time

O

old.Niljindil

Mr Ironheart, sorry if this seems a bit blunt but..

PLEASE learn how to make sense!

B

bob007

Most infis and scouts use radar,

We can not point a finger to someone wether he is or is not cheating.

cya

Ok i've had a long shity day at work so it might just be me. But is anyone else confused by these 2 lines ?

A

Aule Valar

Originally posted by adari
this guy is clearly fucked in the head

seems pretty acurate
seems to contradicte himself endlessly, and take any sorta whine or joke as the truth (like about the quick lvling of necros, scers etc)

T

Tranquil-

I'm both a crafter and a scout, I must be a fucking rare breed since I didn't macro nor do I use radar. I must be a statistical impossibility.

C

Carlos Bananos

This is just some other way of cheating. Most infis and scouts use radar, most tailors "seem" to use scripts, some lame albs use irc+daox to spy. There is nothing we can do about this, only hope that the ppl in question have the courage to stop this. It can be that a friend , IRL or IG, is in the other realm and off course friend are tempted to have fun together. This may seem fun for the ppl in question but it ruins fun for all other gamers in DAOC. As it is most things in albion aren't running as it could be and should be for game purposes but in a c ommunity of 700+ ppl u will always have the trouble shooters. All games ever created have cheats or lame ways of abusing the system. We should all see to it that we in person are not doing one of these thing. We can not point a finger to someone wether he is or is not cheating.

Deceide for urselfe if u are a nice, descent person that is not abusing the given system to his own sick form off pleasure. That in ruining other ppl's fun.

cya

keep it coming, Genralisations are gr8

"Most albs are retards"

C

Carlos Bananos

Oh, and btw, i have a shadowblade who is a tailor!

O

old.Niljindil

Originally posted by Carlos Bananos
Oh, and btw, i have a shadowblade who is a tailor!

AHA! but i have a ranger who is a tailor too!

And i know an NS who is a fletcher... i mean come on, nerf!

O

old.BJ|Bored

i dunno is it cheating ?

if u say are in game and drop to irc to tell other guild m8s like to come in game as ur relic is under attack or summat?

is it any diff to say if u tell a flatmate to come in ?

tbh i dont think it really is as long as the info is obtained legitly, not sure spreading it thro irc/speech/phone/icq or whatever is really cheating.

E

Exiled

Originally posted by moo_work
tbh i think its just people who have multiple accounts, say ex albs that have moved to hib/mid and not got rid of their alb account like they should have done. (not mentioning any names am i exiled?).

moo go fk yourself, show me one thing that says I MUST DELETE ALL MY CHARS IF I DONT PLAY THEM EVERY WEEK other wise Shut The Fuck Up and stop being a troll,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom