You should enter the fins list, it's not far from there. :clap:

Danita

S

seranu

rofl nice one :)

Hope some evold infil or SB doesn't get in though... *shrugs*

A

Archeon

i don't know if this is a bug or not but casting heals on people dueling doesn't break up the duel like its supposed to :/

Oh does being able to cast your insta heal on your opponent count as a bug as well? :D

O

old.Zeikerd

I popped near you. I walked past you on my way to insta death :)
I even cried on your lifeless body :)

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Archeon
i don't know if this is a bug or not but casting heals on people dueling doesn't break up the duel like its supposed to :/

Oh does being able to cast your insta heal on your opponent count as a bug as well? :D

that's not a bug... if someone gets healed during a duel then that's an honour thing :)

If you agree to duel with heals or something then that's fair... but most duels are considered to be 'your abilities only'....

H

Hyuga Hinata

Re: Re: Talk about nice bugs

Originally posted by Keri

You mean you weren't the Alb who was spotted by a guildie near the Caille tower? What is going on with Albs invading Hib these days? :p

nope not me, a lot of albs ended up in hib after the zone crashed during our relic raid. we logged in and were dropped from 100 meters height :p

D

doneagle

since 1.54 dropped through Camelot ( yes THROUGH CAMELOT ) 4 times now... each time respawning somewhere else in the city...

Hate it when i'm crafting !!

A

AbPoon

Saxxoo's dropped through jord 3 times now aswell :p

F

FredaOfAxiom

Re: Re: Talk about nice bugs

Originally posted by Keri

You mean you weren't the Alb who was spotted by a guildie near the Caille tower? What is going on with Albs invading Hib these days? :p

Nope it was this guys ;)

Alb in Bri leith

Users who are viewing this thread