Talk about multi-tasking..........

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
People with epilepsy that have had a left and right brain seperation can do this - saw a program on it once, looked fooking bizarre.

Will

/bin/su
Apache pilots use both eyes independently. Its possible with training, but not something I want to learn.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Freaky. My Dad can write with both hands at the same time, but not different subjects! (He reckons he can do it because he was forced to write right-handed as a kid, even though like me he's a leftie. Annoying thing is, he's got better handwriting than me with either hand).

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Will said:
Apache pilots use both eyes independently. Its possible with training, but not something I want to learn.

Thus explaining why I'm so shit with the Apache in BF2 :)

Kryten

Old Cow.
Heh, that is strange. I can write perfectly legibly with both hands, but not at the same time. Just practice more than anything. And more to the point, I write so little these days you can't tell if my handwriting should be any better ;)

Chilly

Balls of steel
if you get em early enough with the right training you'd be fucking amazed what people can do.

Some kids in japan can use abaci to do huge multiplications/divides in under a second. Dont have a link, sorry :(

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Chilly said:
if you get em early enough with the right training you'd be fucking amazed what people can do.

Some kids in japan can use abaci to do huge multiplications/divides in under a second. Dont have a link, sorry :(

I can wank at work even when it stinks of shit.

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
I can write crap with both hands. Im epileptic and can body pop too

babs

Can't get enough of FH
Is the body-popping a side effect of the epilepsy?

*goes straight to hell*

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Darthshearer said:
Im epileptic and can body pop too

*waits for seizure*

*climbs on*

*cums*

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
Yes babs its from the epilepsy, you can sling me in the bath when im having a fit and chuck in the washing, and within minuted you have clean clothes ;)

Trem, you shall have to get a strobe light, some vasaline and a night in darl :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom