Talivar and his 2 friend

O

old.Nol

wot you do now Tali? Did you break the gorge again?

E

-Executor-

What, when, where, who, which ?

P.S. Tali i think you need to change your signature, you're a Thunderer now you gimp. :p

N

noaim

Talivar and 2 more ran up to me in the room at HMG in Odins, and his 2 friends stood back and let us duel, instead of doing like 99% of the people do (which I can understand that they do btw) and just run up with all they got and kill. Was a nice gesture, and nothing most people would do. I got owned btw ;)

T

talivarevil

Bah whambo u are so lucky.. 1st time i saw u i ignored u and went for mage,big mistake lol u did 800-1k damage before i hit back :) and 2nd fight was messed up cus of a minstrel pop :)

D

-Dreama-

and his 2 friends

This proves that this whole thread is a lie damn it a LIE! Tali has no friends. (only groupies)

:kiss2: :moon:

E

-Executor-

Ah yeah i remember the incident, and btw we were a couple IG peeps there, bardless though so we couldnt roam around and yes i waved you too :p Too bad we were zerged by 2 fg of albs straight after (typical?) :D

T

talivarevil

Huddles executor into a corner and reminds him thanes are mids not albs and he is thinking of the wrong guy :)

A

Aloca

well i have runned around with talivar and his 2friends (think alme and widow). when grp c 1 enemy one of them always yell: this one is mine!. And they l8r flame u if they even think u thought of helping :)

N

noaim

If the one saying "he is mine" is losing, do you help or let him die?

I

inuyasha

you let..

Originally posted by noaim

them die =)
then kill i assume.

As far as i know, talivar take the duels seriously at least =)

And i dont loose duels, and no one who comes three have ever bothered to make it a one on one duel with my chanter, wierd eh? =)

E

-Executor-

Originally posted by noaim

Talivar never dies in duels (except when i duel him :p)

N

noaim

I´d like a rematch on that duel with selfbuffs only (dont know if he have any, suppose not) and remember I am a gimped thane ;)

T

talivarevil

We let the person duelling die, Its mucho fun to /lau spam your friends :)))
Exe exe tut tut bring in on fly boy :)
and noaim, Sure m8 any time u come solo to amg when im there u will get a fair fight :)

W

Widow

y

well i dont know if i was with tali there.. but its true like aloca says, if we c a solo person hell no we zerg him.. we let some1 duel him. Tho if some1 is about to die i think we would gank him but that is a thing that u dont c very often :D

and if u do interfere before the mid/alb are dead yes aloca that isnt very nice so ofc we flame u! :p

T

talivarevil

u have to remember tho hotrat i didnt us my 50% damage add which is my class ability :)

Users who are viewing this thread