taking the mick - account terminated

G

Gravity

how stupid are goa?? dont answer that one it's retorical

5 days ago i reactivated my account after taking a break for a month - all my card details were accepted and i was quite happily playing away for a few days then when i try to log in yesterday i get a message saying that my 30 day trial period is up and that i need to give them my details!! i then reeived this email

Greetings,

You decided not to renew your DAoC subscription. This termination will be effective at the end of your current subscription period.

If you wish to play DAoC again, please go to the « my account » part of the official website to update your personal information, choose a new billing plan and re-activate your GAME account.

Dark Age of Camelot – Europe team.

i replied to them saying that i had only reactivated my account 4 days prior to this

i then received this email

Hello,

First of all, we apologize for the inconvenience we caused you.
Indeed, because of a technical problem, the automatic renewal of your subscription hasn't been done, and unfortunately your account is closed now.
Nevertheless, our technical staff is working on it, and everything should be in order in a less than 24 hours.

So, we require from you a little of patience, we will inform you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your comprehension.

Sincerely yours,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support

they dont seem to comprehend the fact that i paid up less than a week ago and have the bank statement to prove it!!

i've also put this on rightnow AND emailed kemor

this really does take the piss now

goa you truly rule at sucking :puke:

duel.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom