Taking over from klerical

abican

Fledgling Freddie
Seen as though klerical has left the game i am thinking of taking over his arty raids. Before i do this would like to make sure that there is still interest in doing the raids.

Please post here then i will look at sorting a time and date if the interest is still there

Death

Fledgling Freddie
Ofc there is always need for arti raid m8, just set time and date and folk will turn up!

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
GJ Abican good to see some1 willing to carry on where i left off albs will always need arti raids doing so pat on the back for ya m8 - my worst fear was they would stop but am pleased now some1 willing to do them.

I always got great satisfaction when i did the arti raids was so good to see so many people get what they needed im sure u will do well m8 dont let it get u down if all doesnt go to plan it will all come together in time

Again gratz for having the balls to pick up the lead and all the best for ur future raids.

EvilDonut

Fledgling Freddie
Have got 4 chars needing credit for the BG artis so plenty of interest here :)

Killswitch

FH is my second home
I'd like some arti credit on my paladin at some point, so would be happy to come and help out :)

lynetje

Fledgling Freddie
did a arti hunt last night started at 20.45 cet and finsh with foppish at 1.45 cet was a real late night for me again but will do them every week untill no one shows up any more

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom