Taking keeps (whine)

A

acei

When we retake keeps all keeps should be taken by a guild IMMEDIATELY not "later on" as i've been told several times today....

If your guild takes it, upgrade the doors and upgrade the keep itself if your guild can't manage level 10 due to BP shortages then try to get it to at least 6, IF other keeps are under attack upgrade to 10 (even if you have a BP shortage)... if you do take the keep and have a BP shortage then message every RvR guild around and ask them to take it off your hands ASAP.

Also GM's please, i beg you give every rank in your guild the ability to take a keep as been told "sorry GM isn't on" is getting frustrating when trying to find someone to take a keep.

K

K0nah

if u have a BP shortage DONT FUCKIN CLAIM is my advice.

seriously they need to be lvl10, permanently, no lower, no higher.

V

Vorcyn

If people claim and dont upgrade to your standards, they get moaned at.
If people dont claim, they get moaned at.

Make up your minds.

G

granny

Originally posted by Vorcyn

Make up your minds.

Duh?

Only claim if you can upgrade. If you claim, then upgrade. Seems blatantly simple to me and I don't even play on this server... oops...

A

acei

Originally posted by Vorcyn

Make up your minds.
The standards when we have relics should ALWAYS be level 10 and ALWAYS be claimed, if you claim and don't upgrade to 10 then it's still not good enough while we have relics.

Two of the keeps last night were set to level 5 that was ridiculous when hibs were about, one of them upgraded to level 10 WHEN it was attacked even though i'd requested the GM do it immediately his response "why should we upgrade the keep? we'll lose it anyway, it's best to upgrade the doors only that will slow them down the most". I agree doors slow them down the most... but having a keep at level 10 slows them down a hell of a lot too.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by granny
Duh?

Only claim if you can upgrade. If you claim, then upgrade. Seems blatantly simple to me and I don't even play on this server... oops...

and if noone who can upgrade bothers to help in the retakes?...

whee 6 unclaimed keeps! :)

all this complaining is doing is putting people off defending.

Users who are viewing this thread