Takhasis Signing Off

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
Well, i've finally gone and done it.

After playing hunter in beta, then from day 1 of Excal, i've given the cluster all i could for as long as i could, but the last few days have been terrible - less that 100 users on the cluster is just a joke.

I've resigned as an E&E as well, and i'm off to the US servers - a friend over there has recently stopped due to IRL so i'm taking over his account.

Absolutely gutted at leaving behind my excal chars - i've only ever played Mid/Excal from day 1 and i'd just like to say a huge goodbye to everyone i've fought with and against over the years.

There's so many peeps i want to mention and so many names i've forgotten from fights, i'll try and list a few of them - Ardamel for the most impressive and well organised Relic Raaids, Slytale, Kagato, Pin & Loxleyhood - the gits that i always seemed to come across in Odins when i was RvRing up there in OF, Censi - funny guy whenever we fought, or zerged ;) Aurauddry - u kicked my ass every time :(, Shadowsss for being an adding cock, and every other stealther and conventional i've fought over the years, i salute you all :worthy:

Aesirs's Blade as my 1st guild with Miranada, Joker, Vodor and others, Realm Defenders for all the hilarious laughs we had, and Sarumans Hand and that vent server, had me pissin myself with laughter so many times.

But now, thats the end of an era, i'm over to the US servers till WAR gets here, Takhasis DragonSlayer is no more, until GOA pull their finger out there ass and offer char transfers.

Hail Midgard!

Signing off when subs run out in a couple of weeks

Takhasis Dragon 8L3 Hunter
Hartraft ShammyTank 4L9 Shaman and Buffbot
Kirvs Smish 4L8 Fat Troll Warrior
Bilbari Bubbleboy 4L8 Runie
YourOwnStupidity lowbie L50 SpiritMaster
Tox Borrox - Skald that i never finished.

ttt

Banned
bb mate, HF at US servers :D may see you there some time :>

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
it breaks my heart to see the server as it is... wont renew my accounts either.. cya on the other side tak :)

Agrivia

Loyal Freddie
Sorry to see you go Tak. I have played with you a couple of times but know you better through my b/f knowing you (Karamus)

I'm thinking I might hang on here until Warhammer comes out, then if that doesn't live up to expectations I will probably move to the US Servers - there won't be any point staying on Dyvet by myself!

GL and take care

skilth/karlos

Loyal Freddie
absolutly great video mate !!! Just upsets me that excal/pryd could be like that again if people just logged on :/ all the people who left should come back!! So many people view these boards who have played dyvet and still do not log in save the server and come back !
Good luck in the future mate!!! and all the best

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Bye mate, hope you find what you're after off in US servers.

Ix

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Goodluck on the new server, shame to leave your characters behind.

Mundokar

One of Freddy's beloved
/salute Takhasis.

Thank you for defending my crafting runemaster (Tey) in Bledmeer in OF ;)

Cerion

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck on US Takhasis. It's sad to see the all the people leave :( Thanks for all the fun, during these years. I also hope the will get char transfer from eu to us. I dont feel like starting all over once more in this game :(

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Sad to see you go Tak, thanks for all the advice you gave me long ago about my hunter. Now go kick ass on US :)

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Well, i've finally gone and done it.

After playing hunter in beta, then from day 1 of Excal, i've given the cluster all i could for as long as i could, but the last few days have been terrible - less that 100 users on the cluster is just a joke.

I've resigned as an E&E as well, and i'm off to the US servers - a friend over there has recently stopped due to IRL so i'm taking over his account.

Absolutely gutted at leaving behind my excal chars - i've only ever played Mid/Excal from day 1 and i'd just like to say a huge goodbye to everyone i've fought with and against over the years.

There's so many peeps i want to mention and so many names i've forgotten from fights, i'll try and list a few of them - Ardamel for the most impressive and well organised Relic Raaids, Slytale, Kagato, Pin & Loxleyhood - the gits that i always seemed to come across in Odins when i was RvRing up there in OF, Censi - funny guy whenever we fought, or zerged ;) Aurauddry - u kicked my ass every time :(, Shadowsss for being an adding cock, and every other stealther and conventional i've fought over the years, i salute you all :worthy:

Aesirs's Blade as my 1st guild with Miranada, Joker, Vodor and others, Realm Defenders for all the hilarious laughs we had, and Sarumans Hand and that vent server, had me pissin myself with laughter so many times.

But now, thats the end of an era, i'm over to the US servers till WAR gets here, Takhasis DragonSlayer is no more, until GOA pull their finger out there ass and offer char transfers.

Hail Midgard!

Signing off when subs run out in a couple of weeks

Takhasis Dragon 8L3 Hunter
Hartraft ShammyTank 4L9 Shaman and Buffbot
Kirvs Smish 4L8 Fat Troll Warrior
Bilbari Bubbleboy 4L8 Runie
YourOwnStupidity lowbie L50 SpiritMaster
Tox Borrox - Skald that i never finished.
Take care TAK was allways fun running with ya on the mic, the few times we went out:worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom