Take a look...

O

old.Stabs

Lookin luberly. Last 3 tabs dont seem to go anywere yet but i asusme that just cos its still under construction.

Now that NGUK is down this mean KMA are gonna join everyone else on quakenet irc?

M

Milkshake

Oh dear god!
Making our lives easier to organise scrims etc, without having to enter.......NGUK?

Eww

We can only hope :)

M

MYstIC G

Once again a very nice site Mantis. Being the curious type I do wonder what you used to put it together though?

O

old.KmA_MANTIS

thnx guys.

Yeah we'll be joining you all on Quakenet soon. :D

Mystic, I used Dreamweaver, Photoshop and Flash 5.

Was Front Page (!!!) for the frames cause I dont like Dreamweaver for that bit.

M

MYstIC G

I thought as much, good site anyway. I did like the old one as well apart from the graphical text separator, but thats gone now :)

O

old.D R E ad

Hi Mant. Long time no see eh. Hows tricks?
Anyway, very nice work there fella, probably one of the best looking clan sites I have seen. Could I make one sugestion though. The way you have used the frames doesnt 'feel' quite right to me. That scroll bar seems odd in the midle. I would do one of two things - move it out to the side of the browser window buy changing the frames layout OR use a bit of java script to change the colour of the bar to the same shade of grey as the main menu (like barrysworld has done with green bar on te forums). Email me and I will try and find the code you need.
Have you tried Macromedia Fireworks? great for laying out pages then importing it dreamweaver.
Otherwise, well done. That flash menu is mint.

O

old.KmA_MANTIS

Lo dread ya whoooore! :p

Thnx for the comments. I have already used the code on the scrollbar m8, you wont see it if your in an earlier than 5.0 version of IE though (I think). The idea is to not have any scrolling bits at all in the final design but I still got some work to do.

Hows that 33.3k net connection coming along? :(

O

old.Ego

Yeah nice site.

Now all we need is for you to get your clans asses over to quakenet so we can slag you off realtime :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom