Take a bow all albs in amg tonite

K

knockout

Took us a while and i had to die like 5 times and yell charge a lot more but we finally pushed in and not only kicked the mids, but we also kicked the incoming hibs away too. We showed them what we can do. We did great and even if i spent like 95% of the time kissing the floor it was great fun. I had ppl all the way in apk sending me to stop dying. :)) TKS GWALMAR but it was nothing.

After all you only give them RPs on the 1st death.

O

old.Wildfire

Huh? If you're talking about what happened JUST now, we got farmed... mids got a lot more rps from us than we got from them. In terms of charging... albs still = sux

K

knockout

Unlike some ppl that always post negative comments and dont see any goodness on what other ppl do unless they do it 1st , i prefer to look on the bright side of things.

Maybe they got more rps but we won the ground and we had FUN, yes FUN you know what that is dont you?

Moral victories are important cause they build up confidence on ppl.
Who cares they got more rps today if in the long run we get more??

If all ppl think is about the rps the other side will get , like you do , they will stay inside CS doors. All you are doing by counting the rps they got and we didnt ,is make ppl afraid to take that chance that might win the day.

N

Negura`

Originally posted by old.Wildfire
Huh? If you're talking about what happened JUST now, we got farmed... mids got a lot more rps from us than we got from them. In terms of charging... albs still = sux

:clap::clap:

WF r teh r0x :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom