Taglim

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
i dont add in ur grp fights but u do exactly the opposite?
at first u and ur grp run close to me and prevent me stealthing from albs and then healing a adding tard ranger when i chain him?
next time u see me ud better kill me with ur grp.

shermi

Fledgling Freddie
The heal ranger are lokeh and me than are bored sorry but we are sure you gonna win, at least we heal about 10k of hit points then stop and you continue at 80% xD.

The ranger is a joke don´t put angry eul =).

Logi

Part of the furniture
i think it was all meant as a joke m8 ^^

And i would heal him too, free rps etc :p

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
ye that ranger is prolly worst adder after fatload so if we are in same zone he better make a /release macro :)

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
oi :< u didnt die did u! i was just stick staffing u cuz of lack of action xD

and manisch like that mfer of a pb? :p

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
nope didnt die but i was going to restealth and make a triple pa on paladin or like manish described it well i was going to " caster nuke " that alb :)
btw u strafe enough on ns and both of ur heros dont need to train with a caster aswell ffs.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
its cause tags is a zerging rp horny prick!

Meril

Fledgling Freddie
Don't purge numbs and you don't need to run away from a RR4/CL2 Paladin :p.

oh look eul made one mistake you picked up on once upon a time, time to let him and everyone else know about it whenever his name is mentioned

because being one of the best players ever in the history of dyvet its your place to say so ?!

btw that was sarcasm

just incase you didnt catch that bit

k

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
hehe eul isnt ment to make any mistakes :) and if i had played my tank long enough i prolly would avoid this however i have the choice to kite and restealth :)
btw kit up ur hunter and u might get an invite to guild u gimp. Daily whine made me and 3 other sbs make a new guild.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
oh look eul made one mistake you picked up on once upon a time, time to let him and everyone else know about it whenever his name is mentioned

because being one of the best players ever in the history of dyvet its your place to say so ?!

just incase you didnt catch that bit

k

Actually he made the mistake twice in a row :).

Meril

Fledgling Freddie
hehe eul isnt ment to make any mistakes :) and if i had played my tank long enough i prolly would avoid this however i have the choice to kite and restealth :)
btw kit up ur hunter and u might get an invite to guild u gimp. Daily whine made me and 3 other sbs make a new guild.

lol, dont thyink its worth it to play though, had some good times playing but it isnt the same now, a lot less fun. plus just dont have the time to kill like i used to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom