Tactic to kill Ibn 8.3 mob with caby+bb?

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Any1 tried this??

I gave it a go using caby ungrpd to open the chests till i find Agnes Sword, but keep failing horribly if dont find it before the 3rd chest (evil swords! evil swords!)
But my main problem comes when Ibn splits into the dustwinds of doom! I keep dieing again n again n again at that point :(

Any1 been succesfull in this quest? Prolly a necro would be bttr to eat up all the dmg i guess.....

Belomar

Part of the furniture
I haven't done this myself, but I know someone who has done it on both Mid (Summ SM + FoP BB) and on Hib (Chanter + FoP BB). It can be done but don't ask me for details because I don't know them. :p

If it is the cloak you are after, I found it on the ME for ~2 plat.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
For the chests, sprint past one and right click it - the swords may hit u for a bit but you shouldn't die.

As for Ibn. Send your pet out to him and be maximun distance from pet as possinle. Then when he splits, pull the pet back.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Thx for the tips guys, ive done it with no probs just with bb w/o fop, mclI, pot charge n cl cold buff

Was so easy :p

Got was i was looking for now :)

Guldske

Fledgling Freddie
you want a necro for this bit. can do it sooooo easy with necro and bb without any splits :)

Beltorak

Fledgling Freddie
Done it about 50 times on my cabby. Takes about 5 min. Its always funny when they make a zerg of 150ppl stand on the hill "just in case" :) The cloaks and belts that drop there are ok. The necky has a nice haste charge and the gem is worthless

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom