Tablet of atlantis

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Anyone got this lv10? is the 2 islands in anatole the only place you can exp this? :(

They have to be sobekite khem or khu factions and i know no camps with either, it's annoying running around a lot and killing xE

If you got this, where did you lv it?

Sinnica

Fledgling Freddie
piffany trying to brainwash me into getting it but wouldnt think so :p
Aldrick is leveling it, no idea where, but his words wasnt exactly filled with love when explaining what a pain it was to level :p

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
Aye i made my sm template to include silverhorn, atlantis and jacina's, having tried to level or watch/help other people level these arti's i am now thinking of going back to a pre-TOA template :drink:

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
isn't the aten's shield place full of ehm?
also theres quite some of them on the ocean floor in Notos, arround 30k, 20k ; 47.5k, 25k and 40k, 50k

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Graknak said:
isn't the aten's shield place full of ehm?
also theres quite some of them on the ocean floor in Notos, arround 30k, 20k ; 47.5k, 25k and 40k, 50k

What cons? solo unbuffed fire wiz :/ i am exping with, taking oranges easily dunno about reds, but i am crazy enough to try them xD

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Low Yellow / Orange to 50 ... some of the island camps have a pretty slow respawn though. Nice thing is they drop scrolls.. so can make a bit of cash while xp'ing which is always nice

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Just get someone to FoP you for an afternoon bud, shouldn't be hard getting a few levels on it that way.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
Anyone got this lv10? is the 2 islands in anatole the only place you can exp this? :(

They have to be sobekite khem or khu factions and i know no camps with either, it's annoying running around a lot and killing xE

If you got this, where did you lv it?

those 2 island is the only place that you will be getting any exp. i lvled mine too lvl 9 there, rest ill do in rvr.

its ok if you have both islands alone....

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
cHodAX said:
Just get someone to FoP you for an afternoon bud, shouldn't be hard getting a few levels on it that way.

mobs are to far between afaik so can't fop

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
I'd be up for it some time. Should really get some more arti's but I'm a really lazy bugger when it comes to items.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
The encounter is very easy, there is a special way to do it but better not say on here or it probably get fixed xD but any fg type can do it really aslong as you have 2 clerics and 2 shield tanks i think(just incase).

It's a pain to lv with no mana regen, going to fill inventory with pots xD

Aldrick

Fledgling Freddie
I been running around on the island with yellows-oranges now for several days, its slow as hell but atleast it works this way, i have my fop bb stuck to me and make a fop near several enemies, kill them and then wait for full mana, then i run a trip around the island using mcl2 and rp when available and when they both down i make new fop and pull some from inside fop. It works and only 70% to lvl 8 now \o/ It helps if u go afk now and then since spawn is slow.

blejs

Loyal Freddie
dinged level 5 mine today :>

I can tell you! SM SUPP SPECC ISNT FUN FOR THIS!! :>

i am wondering if
http://daoc.shadowsedge.org/hesperos.php

Those 3island can be nice to, i know 1 is pretty alright blue-yellow. And if u switch for bonus etc, it might be better then the one in anatole

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
remi said:
those 2 island is the only place that you will be getting any exp. i lvled mine too lvl 9 there, rest ill do in rvr.

its ok if you have both islands alone....

Problem is this item is far becoming popular nowdays, i know a lot of ppl have switched to using this arti in there templates, so i'd expect this whole xping to get a hell of a lot worse.

Oro said:
I'd be up for it some time. Should really get some more arti's but I'm a really lazy bugger when it comes to items.

Blue > Oj is pretty pappy xpin grped even with 1 other person.

Sycho said:
What cons? solo unbuffed fire wiz :/ i am exping with, taking oranges easily dunno about reds, but i am crazy enough to try them xD

Must be some 1 out there who u could borrow there bb for a bit, failing that perhaps get a RA respec and get high serenity to speed things up a bit :(

fionnel

Fledgling Freddie
The best place is the anatole islands.

Just get it to 5 for the croc mode and wait for 1.70, then the xp needed to level are decreased and up to level 3 tablets instantly become level 10. If you really feel you need the resist piercing you can try to get it at 8 but that will take a while, especially unbuffed. There's really no point to get it above 8 at this version of the game, you only get the ugly huge morph.

If you think a fire wiz is bad, try doing it with a solo and unbuffed mana eld which loses 35-50% pow depending on resists against each mob :p

Also, you can set up fop at the edge of the island and return to it every time you are oop. Much faster than just waiting for regen each time but unfortunately i didn't have a fop bb each time i tried this :p

Took me 4-5 hours per level unbuffed, including several deaths from sobekites popping on me and nuking, poisoning and diseasing me :( And a couple of minutes wishing i had rolled an enchanter or a light ment instead :(

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Sycho is a LOL'er! Sycho is a LOL'er! tra la la la tra la la la Sycho is a LOL'er! Sycho is a LOL'er! tra la la la tra la la la!

Sinnica said:
piffany trying to brainwash me into getting it but wouldnt think so :p
Aldrick is leveling it, no idea where, but his words wasnt exactly filled with love when explaining what a pain it was to level :p

Savage with perma-end and buffs, must be a real challenge lvling arti's :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom